• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where would you go?

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you can get back in time and live through any day from your life all over again, morning till midnight, what day would you choose?

Mind you, you can’t change anything, it’s impossible to go back and buy Bitcoin cheap, you can’t save anyone from fatal mistake or make someone alive again.

The reason is solely emotional, to come back to the day when you had some intensive feelings and would love to experience them again.

OMG I cannot pick just one day. lol

I'm the same, I can't pick one.. I have several related to flying, several related to family, several related to work I'd love to relive again.

I'm the same, I can't pick one.. I have several related to flying, several related to family, several related to work I'd love to relive again.
Yes, it’s harder than it seems. There are so many wonderful days in our past, but to pick the one for its emotional intensity would be great

Back