Flex Wheeler’s Message

“I’m still here putting up the fight of the Century. Seems like that’s becoming more and more of the norm for over the last two decades.

“Lungs are showing more Covid damage.

“Kidney has taken a beating and function is declining.

“I’m exhausted and barely have any energy to even get out of bed to even go to the toilet. Everything it’s such a major chore.

“I’m weak, I’m exhausted, I’m overwhelmed.

“But I’m not broken, I have a spirit in me that doesn’t allow me to quit. I have a spirit in me at wont allow me to give up.

EVER NO MATTER WHAT

“That spirit is my driving force, it’s my energy source. It’s my faith. It’s the all mighty true GOD.

“I don’t want any of you for one second to feel sorry for me. Because I’m right where I need to be. Exactly right where I need to be in this moment in time.

“I already know I will make a complete recovery. I already know that I will come out stronger wiser and More compassionate. I already know i’ll be victorious.

Therefore I FIGHT ON.

“As it now there’s no clear direction or date as to when I’ll be able to be released from the hospital here in Florida and fly back home to Vegas. I will try to keep you all abreast much as possible. I hope that you all have a amazing weekend.” – Flex Wheeler