Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 1/4/2022

Hit the gym and hit legs. 4 caps 1-2 hours PWO. Workout was great, felt energized and def completed more reps and intensity then I usually do

Update 1/5/2022

Hit the gym, and did Back, Triceps and some biceps

I was actually a little sore, mostly biceps today going in, which is surprising bc I have not been sore in a long time. I never train hard or intense enough anymore. Not by choice but after so many injuries I have been just kinda going through the hoops.

So I will say this supplement is def motivating me to train harder. I def feel like I am having slightly better Workouts. I can say that using creatine and/or PWO powders too, so this is cool that I can count this into the mix.

I spoke to one of my clients who has been on 2 caps a day since the IML version came out and he said he is noticeably losing fat and he intends to buy more, so that is good.

As for me, I have not seen too much bodyfat loss around my midsection but like I mentioned in the areas I am super lean I am seeing new striations and some hardening.

So far this is what I can say about IML Turkesterone
    BENEFITS to date:
    Improvements in motivation and intensity
    Additional Striations in very lean areas
    A slight feeling of thermogenesis

Side Effects to date:
    I def get heartburn on 4 caps at once
    I am shaving daily (which I dont like) aka more facial and hair growth
    Darkening of hair

Also I feel like I get pumps on this. Now I don't know if you count Pumps as a benefit or a negative. IT can go both ways. Sometimes too much of a pump can limit my rep ranges and that is not good thing. Sometimes a good pump leaves me feeling great after a workout, so that is a good thing.

So take that into account.

I know I haven't really reviewed this too much yet, so I appreciate your patience.

Oh yeah I did improve my caloric intake for a few days. Def doing way more high protein meals and larger portions.

My congestion and sinus congestion from covid is finally going away.

Also I should mention I have done very little cardio on this product to date. Usually I do more but I am limited on time. I feel like I would like to do 20mins a day for say 4+ days a week to also gauge a product.

So consider that in my remarks. I will say this, my workouts on this are nothing extraordinary that the average person can't do. In the past I might be benching 500lbs and squatting 700+ and that is much different to gauge AAS or a compound then what I am doing now.

So what I am saying is that my review is the "MINIMAL" of what positive effects could potentially happen. I am not training even remotely close to full force just because I'm trying not to get hurt. I prob put in about 60% effort.

Something else to consider in this review:

Song of the day was "Take me to the Hospital by Prodigy"
    If you view the video, look who has the top comment

DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 1/6/2022

I'm gonna tell you guys something you might not believe...

But first. Workout was legs today.

Something I forgot to mention and I have no clue why bc I wanna be thorough. Im doing intermittent fasting. I dont eat after dinner and have no breakfast so EVERY single entry I have posted so far has been FASTED. I workout around 11am and my first meal is 12pm-1pm unless noted

Today for the first time, I was starving bringing kids to school. Im lean enough so I grabbed bacon egg and cheese on a biscuit and breakfast potatoes and coffee and Wendys. Which is amazing btw. I took 4 caps of Turkesterone. Zero heartburn this time

I have to say my workout was way more energetic with the food in my system today then Fasted. I was doing legs and I did not run out of breathe. I did 10 sets of 10 on squats. REcall I tore my Quad 100% off years ago and since then I have not squatted over 315. Today I went up to 225, which used to be my warmup, but the point being I do wanna start doing heavier squats again

I'm ready now. Squats iMO are the most important exercise and I like them 2x a week. Never have I been so muscular and lean as when I was doing reps of 20 with say 315 and 405.

So anyways here is the news I am going to tell you, that you won't believe:

I never mentioned this because I have no reason to, but my Thumb on my left hand. It simply stopped working 4-5 months ago. I started waking up and couldn't bend it. I did not injure it to my recollection. And it was so stiff and the joint felt bone to bone. I mean talk about excruciating pain. I tried a number of topicals. I tried anti inflammatories. I tried massage, etc. Nothing was helping it. To the point for the last 2 months my body just adapted that if I Grip something with my left hand the thumb doesn't even bend. And when it does bend, especially in the morning it is super super painful> Feels like bone on bone.

I assumed synovial fluid issue, ligament tear, some sort of damage. Joint issue, you name it

Just last week I finally decided I was going to call my ortho surgeon and schedule for a CT scan and imaging to see WTF is going on.

So anyways, just this week I noticed that my thumb started to be able to bend. Painful but bending. Then by a few days in I could bend it more and I can feel a pop, but nevertheless I can grip. By today I am fully gripping with that thumb and its almost not painful at all.

Even my GF is like WTF, bc she was helping massage it and she was grossed out how stiff and locked it was. I mean I have never experience a joint just locking up and the pain was enormous. Ive broken a finger before and that was not as painful as this.

So anyways, it is somehow magically working again.

So I was like, what could it be? The only thing I have added is this Turkesterone. I have not added ANYTHING else new in terms of suppz, vitamins, meds you name it.

So I started Searching pubmed and holy shit, I found this:

Beneficial effects of beta-Ecdysone on the joint, epiphyseal cartilage tissue and trabecular bone in ovariectomized rats
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20171072/

Ecdysteroids are steroids found in invertebrates and plants. In mammals they have protein anabolic effects. We have recently published antiosteoporotic effects of Tinospora cordifolia (TC) extract and the search for the possible active ingredients yielded the presence of beta-Ecdysone (Ecd). Therefore, we investigated the effects of pure Ecd in ovariectomized rats on morphological changes in joint, epiphyseal cartilage and trabecular tissue.

Ecd and E(2) induced a significant increase in the thickness of joint cartilage. The whole epiphyseal growth plate and its proliferative and hypertrophic zones were also increased by Ecd whereas E(2) reduced their size. The percentage of trabecular area in the metaphysis of tibia was significantly increased in Ecd and E(2) treated animals. Results provide a plausible explanation for the antiosteoporotic effects of TC. Hence, TC as well as other Ecd producing plants or pure Ecd may be of value in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis which is of increasing importance due to aging and obesity among individuals.

Holy shit. Did this turkesterone just correct a medical issue in my thumb?

I have zero other explanation but my mind is blown that I just found this study and am seeing extreme relief in an injury

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 1/7/2022

Hit the gym and wanted to do Shoulders and biceps but the gym was packed today, prob bc it was a snow day. And I had my daughter w me so I just set up on the Incline and supersetted super wide grip Inclines, with Bicep curls, with shoulder raises with My variations of trap shrugs. Prob did about 40min workout.

And oh yeah I did snowblow and shovel for over an hour, so that was easily a solid warmup for the gym

Workout was good. I ate lunch today and took my 4 Turkesterone.

There is a clear difference for me in terms of heartburn or no heartburn. If I take the Turk with food I have none, if I take 2 or more on an empty stomach I get heartburn. So that's something for anyone running this to consider.

Again I feel like I had a stronger more productive workout having eaten prior. I never felt super strong Fasted ever in the past, so this is nothing new.

I did feel pretty warm during this workout aka the thermogenic effect was def felt from the Turkesterone and I was def sweaty a slight bit more then normal. Not a bad thing.

What else...Hmmm...trying to think. Well my thumb is still improving today. Which is simply crazy to me. I honestly cannot believe it's healing and working again. I did have a comment on another forum whereas a friend asked, did you possibly have a bone spur and it broke off. Honestly I have no clue. I didn't feel a "spur" per say but I also can't count that out.
    I don't know but if nothing else happens great for me this log, I am super happy that my thumb is feeling better. I was very nervous I'd have to go through ANOTHER surgery. I'm so sick of injuries and surgeries, and that is why I have been babying my physique in the gym, to avoid it.

So anyways I am very happy with my progress. No new physical changes but I think I hit the gym 5 days straight this week. Def feeling motivated and def feeling good and optimistic.

My teenage daughter got me hooked on a song she likes. So this helped my workout. This ones kinda embarrassing but hey if you are forced to listen to something in the car 200x you might start to like it too LOL

Weekend I may take off tbh. I wouldn't mind going one more day though if possible.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 1/9/2022

Sunday workout.

Popped 2 turk at 8am, popped 2 more at 11am, both on empty stomach. No hearturn today trying it that way. Cool

Workout was Shoulders, shoulder raises, traps and some hammer curls (seated).

Workout was awesome. I stayed light, did super slow and controlled reps and high reps. I was getting some burning pumps. I have said it before I feel like TURK gives very good pumps. I def can see more vascularity , thats another thing I have to say. I haven't seen new vascularity in awhile and the past week or two I see veins in my arms running sideways. These veins are small ones, but nevertheless they seemed to have surfaced. I have never seen them before so this is cool

I def see lower bodyfat in very lean areas. Again, to date, in my obliques, or places I have a tiny bit more bodyfat, I can't say I see a reduction. But the super lean areas got even leaner.

Workout was excellent. I'm motivated. I came home and had a BLT for lunch. I really need to jack up my calories every single day. Tonight headed to Texas Roadhouse and will eat a huge meal to make up for the lack of calories this far today.

Thumbs still bending way easier but today its a tiny painful again. But I've been messing with it alot and bending it alot (since it bends now) so I might have to leave it alone a bit and see what happens.

Otherwise, all is good, here is a video on Turkesterone that is new for you to watch if you want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

1/11/2022

4 Turkesterone (2x2 aka 2 at 8am, 2 at 11am, workout at noon)
    No Heartburn

Had a great workout. Again got a good pump. I did go heavier today and it felt good to train heavier again.

I will say I still feel a pump using this product PWO. Had good energy in the gym and aggression

Nothing really new to say. I did go and grab a cheat meal after my workout. Wendys- double stack, chili, some fries and half a frosty. Felt good to eat some fatty food as I have been eating super clean for many months.

Also as many of you know I am a rep for AA as well. ( Yes WES15 code works there too LOL ) I just want to show you something new I will be using. I have of course used noopept many times but never in a spray. So Ill comment on how this works in this log just to mix it up a bit Still waiting for the MA labs mitradopa too. Also that is my absolute secret weapon. Glutathione. 200mgs ED or EOD is what I use cut with Bac water. This can repair organs and improve liver and kidney functions very very fast. Besides BPC-157 this is what I consider the most magical compound on the market. I swear by this stuff for anyone who is Bodybuilding and using any kind of PED's.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

1/12/2022

Skipping the gym today. Just too busy and a bit sore tbh. I'd prefer to put in a full good workout with no soreness. Ill go thurs and friday and report.

Meanwhile this was my dinner. A great and easy option for you guys to try. Super high protein and low carbs.

A-1 Meatloaf (pictured is my cooking LOL)

What You Need

8 servings

1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce, divide the sauce into half. Use 4oz inside the recipe and 4oz will go on top at the end

2 lb. lean ground beef

1 onion, chopped

1 cup fresh bread crumbs

1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce

2 eggs, beaten

1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

Let's Make It

Heat oven to 350°F.

Reserve half the tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.

Press meat mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 50mins or until done (160ºF), draining fat at the 50 min mark
    Apply the reserved sauce to the top and then put back in the oven for 10 additional minutes

SERVE

Nutrition

Calories

260 per serving

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 12g
    15%

Saturated Fat 4.5g
    23%

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 125mg
    42%

Sodium 500mg
    22%

Total Carbohydrates 8g
    3%

Dietary Fiber less than 1g
    3%

Sugars 3g
    6%

Protein 27g

54%

Vitamin A

4%

Vitamin C
    2%

Calcium
    2%

Iron
    15%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

servings

8 servings

* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 1/14/2022

Still doing the 2x2 caps and even on an empty stomach I am not noticing any heartburn.

I upped my water the last few days and funny enough today I weigh about 205, so much of that is water weight since I was 202.5 just the other day. Its cool though I will drop some water towards the end and see how much I am actually holding.

Workouts still good.

I def feel like I can say the TURK is improving my strength and energy a little bit so far for sure, so I am happy about that.

Still shaving more often and still feel like my hair is darker on my face and head. That's an annoying part for me though bc I hate shaving. I have to shave EOD now.

Otherwise, not much else to say.

Oh I will say this. I am wondering if this TURK is what is keeping my appetite low? I have to admit since I started this I have had very very little appetite. Thankfully I am good at force feeding but I dont know if its simply me at the moment, or if indeed this Turk acts like an appetite suppressant.

That's something else I am going to watch close. And at the end of the log, when I cease using it, if my appetite dramatically increases that should be pretty tell tale.

I have not missed a dose of Turk yet at all and I have not been very hungry whatsoever.

Enjoy the weekends friends. Here in New England we're supposed to be getting 1-2 feet of snow "possible" Sunday / Monday
    My gym is 24/7 so I'm not too worried. We have a 4x4 in the household too so I have no plans to skip the gym unless it's ice.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard, post: 6580446, member: 220818

Would you recommend dosing Turk with pre for (more or less) fasted AM training or just dosing later with food? I work out in the morning. I have some water, BCAA, and OL Tr1umph in me by the time I train.
    Im not exactly ready to make such a suggestion sir but based on what I have tried to date, I would say yes it appears to improve fat burning while fasted..

At the same time I had more productive workouts taking it w food bc of the calories, carbs and fats in the food. I guess one could argue a better workout = more fat loss so I'm not quite positive how to answer this. On a positive note it does improve my workouts fasted or fed 💪💪

Update 1/16/2022

Didn't workout yesterday. Unsure about today.

What I will add is this. My buddy an old school bodybuilder and IFBB pro Emeric Delczeg posted this today. If you recall Emeric is the guy responsible for the supplement called HUMANOFORT. Importing it and making it famous in the US alongside Phil Hernon:

STUDY

DISCUSSION​
    The data reported in here demonstrate that ecdysterone induces hypertrophy of muscles with a comparable or even higher potency as shown for anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Analogous findings were also reported by Syrov et al. [14]. They reported increased body weight gain and weight as well as increased protein content of the tibialis muscle in rats after ecdysterone administration (5 mg · kg−1 BW, orally, for 10 days).
    The generated docking poses support the hypothesis that ecdysterone shows no significant binding at the AR, but to ER with preference to the ERβ subtype.
    Go to:
    CONCLUSIONS​
    An anabolic activity of ecdysterone was clearly confirmed by our investigation. The anabolic potency of the ecdysterone was comparable or even higher as found for the anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Moreover in-silico docking experiments support the postulated non-androgenic mechanism of ecdysterone. More likely and in agreement to the experimental data anabolic activity of ecdysterone is mediated via binding to the ER particularly ER beta. With respect to doping prevention the high anabolic potency of ecdysterone justifies its classification as an anabolic agent and therefore needs to be listed in the category “S1 Anabolic Agents” of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency