• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

me venting

Larva

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
oh i can't take it anymore. i am at work and i go to the gym with this guy who sits next to me but i rarely workout with him since i don't like his routine. but eery single day he asks people in the office if he is getting bigger. then he flexes and goes around feeling up his chest. he also looks at his chest when he walks sometimes. Oh then he tells me that if i want to be big like him i should change a few things. he read this one book by this guy and he preaches about it. he also flexes his arms and says " i got rocks in here" . it gets soooooooooooo annoying everyday, so when he asks me i tell him ya your stomach got bigger and then i go after his small biceps. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sorry just had to vent
:D

make sure you get it out of your system now.

Do you feel challenged by his appearance?

He sounds like a laugh a minute.

Do you work with Jonwell?

Shit boy, don't be hating on some man who gots his priorities straight. He is probably lifting hardcore and hitting the gear. He gets all the attention and you are jealous!

That looks more like Hillbilly Jim (Former WWE Wrestler in the 80's who is dead I think) and is that Cyndi Lauper in the background, too? :haha:

IML Gear Cream!
jonwel are you shitting me hes not hitting the gear if he ws then his body would be all fucked up his shoulders would be huge tho do to bad form on benching. he would have no back, once again do to bad form, so only thing that would be big would be his shoulders and triceps.

i am not jealous, it just gets annoying hearing him everyday. so we bust each others balls.
and hes not hitting the weights hardcore since he don't do legs at all and not taking any supplements at all.

Back