• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long before you can start...

buffed

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been sick for 4 days now because of a flu.
After recovering, how long do i have to rest before i can start pumping again?

I have a cold and have been working through it the past 2 days ;)

If you are really picky or worried about getting sick again I'd say 1-2 days after you are better.

Don't try and be a tough guy... take all the rest you feel you need before hitting the gym again.

If it don't interfere then "freakin get it on dog!" - 10th grade football coach :)

I feel for you bro I got the flu today and it has kicked my ass. I have slept all day long with the chills and body aches. I just got done doing a hard workout and I am very sore along with body aches it is the worst.

If I decide to go to they gym while I am still sick will it prolong me being sick?

i wouldn't think it would prolong it u might sweat it out

Originally posted by once was fat
If I decide to go to they gym while I am still sick will it prolong me being sick?
I have found it takes longer for me to get better if i work out while sick....
Too much load for you nervous system

I have been spending my time on the bed sleeping :( and i cant even breath through my nose. It sucked that i have to stop working out. And btw whats the point of working out if you cant give your best on that workout? To me thats just a waste of time.

seems like everybody has the flu these days.

When your sick your immune system rallies all the troops to fight off the infection and it needs all the help it can get.

I think it's counterproductive to tax your body more by adding the stress of a workout while your body is in recovery mode.

Take a break and recover. Your body will let you know when it's ready for a workout.

IML Gear Cream!
That sucks, there is a really bad flu going around. Lucky me I don???t have it, I haven???t had flu for a verrrry long time. Hope it stay that way. But yeah get some rest and medicine to help you get thru it.

Does the flu shots work? i am thinking of getting that cos i dont wanna catch a flu again in the near future.

The flu shot won't work if you've currently got the flu. The flu shot is a preventative step so you don't get it in the first place.

I've got mixed feelings on getting a flu shot. I've never had a flu shot and I've only had the flu like twice my entire life.

Course I'm old... but if you are young like teens or earlt 20's it might be good to start getting an annual flu shot.

The general rule of thumb that I tend to follow more or less is if my symptoms are all in the head area as opposed to lower like the lungs, then you should be OK. Of course it is really based on the current situation more than anything. Most importantly you want to listen to what your body is telling you.

Back