• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gain lean muscle ???

buffed

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it possible to gain lean muscle without getting fat?

no. First off you are confused bro, there is no such thing as lean muscle per say. Muscle tissue is muscle tissue, and adipose tissue os adipose tissue. All muscle is lean muscle, it just has a layer of fat covering. There is no such thing as muscle that has fat in it as oppsed to lean muscle like you say. The term lean muscle is just used to describe a person who has shed the layer of fat and is lean, so the muscles are easier to see. Make sense?
When you are trying to build muscle, you need an increase in calories. Basically you need to take in more than you expend, right. After all, one lb of muscle is like almost 3kcals (ballpark figure). So think about how many cals you need to put on serious weight. It is possible to bulk very meticulously so that you stay relatively lean, compared to all out bulking where you eat everything in sight and gain hella weight. Either way you will put on fat, it is just that simple. For the very reason that I stated about being in a caloric deficit compared to n increase in cals, gaining muscle and losing fat are two different things. Now if you take the approach where you take it very slow and try not to put on much fat, it will obviously take you longer to gain weight relative to the opposite approach.
Too many lifters can't distinguish between a bulking cycle and cutting cycle, and they end up in limbo all year b/c they don't want to gain any fat but they aren't cutting either. When bulking, yes you are gonna lose the abs somewhat, that is how it works if you want to actuall bulk, don't worry about it. That is why we cut later, to uncover our hard earned muscle that we gained. Don't be afraid to gain some fat when bulking. When you do something, do it right.

Yes, you can gain muscle without gaining any fat, but it is simply a slower process and requires much more careful attention to diet, training, supplementation, and recovery.

thx gopro, that was what i was asking actually...

Originally posted by buffed
thx gopro, that was what i was asking actually...

:thumb:

I assume that we're talking naturally here...

it's very diffcult to gain LBM without gaining a little bit of xtra fat though, in order to gain LBM you need to be consuming xtra calories, and it's difficult to consume "just enough" xtra calories to gain LBM and not fat.

I've gained muscle without gaining fat. It can be done.

Originally posted by gopro
I've gained muscle without gaining fat. It can be done.
yes, but how?:hmmm:

Originally posted by oaktownboy
yes, but how?:hmmm:

MAGIC! No, really...everything I do is geared toward that endeavor. It takes a tremendous amount of hard work and dedication (and some proper knowledge) to get it done.

IML Gear Cream!
i agree i have gained alot of strength and muscle by finally getting the balls to bulk up and put on a lil extra ft for a few months ITS WORTH it

Back