• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Temporarily Blurred vision

zz3bu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today during my leg workout my vision became blurred for 15-20 min. while doing leg extensions. I was doing very heavy leg presses just prior to this. I have become nauseous and dizzy before while training hard but never had blurred vision. Could this be a side effect of taking sust 250?

I would blame it on diet first. Vision to my knowlege can only be screwed up by nolvadex or clomid, I dont know of anything else that does this, clomid is the more frequent culprit than nolvadex is.

I've never had any kind of problems on test :shrug:

Probably not gear, maybe not enough glycogen in your system. Heavy leg work will drain alot of blood from the brain and internal organs. The brain uses primarily glycogen as its energy source. The eye is actually considered part of the brain (by Opthamologists), so could be less blood in the brain- just a theory, I would see a doc.

Poor blood flow to the eye over long periods of time is thought to cause blindness.

lol simpler answer bro do u put gel in your hair? its probely coming down in the sweat into your eyes and u are closing them to avoid it.

I have been taking some clomid until my nolvadex comes in. 50mg day. This particular workout was probably the most intense leg workout of my life. No chance it could've been gel since I dont have any hair. What food would be a good source for glycogen?

Glycogen is converted inside the body, stored for later use. I prefer old fashioned oatmeal, if I eat breads or other quick-carb junky foods I just get fat.

Have your optic nerve checked by an opthamologist.
Icreased estrogen can lead to a disease normally only seen in overweight woman, the disease is called psuedo-tumor cerebri. This results in a swollen optic nerve, which is usually caused by a brain tumor (but not in this case, hence the name). A swollen optic nerve can cause the symptoms you mentioned, although the blurred vision is usually only 30-90 secs.

Back