• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Embarrassing Moments...

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So...fess up..who has had an embarrassing moment? I probably have them all the time..but just had one yesterday that was a doozie:

kristen and I were @ Sams. I had to go to the bathroom. What's so oopsie about that, you may be wondering. Well...it isn't how I went..it was WHERE I went.
I went into the Men's' restroom and took care of business....I was finishing up and getting ready to walk out of the stall..when I heard WOMEN'S voices! All kinds of alarms and warnings went off in my head...
"I AM in the men's...aren't I???
So..being the quick wit that I am..I deduced that I was in the wrong restroom. There were clues that became obvious after the fact:
1) when I walked in, I saw two rows of stalls...thought maybe the urinals were on another wall..
2) heard women's voices whilst in the midst of my business.

Needless to say, I initially panicked. "What will happen when these women find out there is a man in their bathroom? Call police for perversion?
Scream and draw attention to my plight?

I was not up to finding out! As soon as I heard the two stall doors close and lock..I was off like a shot! (I did stop to wash my hands, proper sanitation is paramount)
But I did not bother to dry them and bolted for the door!
SAFE! ..or so I thought!
As soon as I emerged from the wrong bathroom door...there was a guy outside with his daughter in the outer door way. He looked at me quizzically. So, I put on my best sheepish and confused look I could muster. (all those hours in the mirror practicing came in handy!) looked a the opposing door which actually said: MEN'S ROOM, and back to the door in which I just exited and back to the other, then to the guy. I turned on my heel, said, "Ooops" then walked off.

How was your day?

Burner,

The funny thing about that story is that I think we've all done that. But the part about washing your hands on the way out. Now it sounds like you must have fabricated that part :lol:. I think most guys that found out they were in a already populated womens bathroom would have bolted without washing their hands. :hehe:

I did that once at a pool hall, whoops.

i have never done it....by accident :evil:

Probably one of my most embarrasing moments was when I was a kid. It was a pretty bad economy at the time. My friends and I were pretty low on green stamps. One friend had a vehicle, and the cash to go to the movies. Since I wanted to go and didn't have the money, I thought it would be good idea to hop in the trunk and sneak in. Since I didn't want to lock the trunk, I left it open a crack. We arrived at the ticket booth and I could hear the attendant announcing the cost to my buddies. After the transaction we started to pull forward. At this time I figured we were in like flynn.... Until I heard the attendant yell "Hey hold up!". The only thought at that point that was going through my mind was..."Oh shit!" seconds later, the attendant opens the trunk. With my face red as a cherry, all I could think of doing is Waving :wave2:. At this point, he made all of us turn around and leave :(. The most embarrasing part was all the other people in the cars lined up for the movie watched me get out of the trunk. I felt like the biggest dork that lived :lol:

were you wearing your bowling shoes? :funny: ;)

Originally posted by Randy
Burner,

The funny thing about that story is that I think we've all done that. But the part about washing your hands on the way out. Now it sounds like you must have fabricated that part :lol:. I think most guys that found out they were in a already populated womens bathroom would have bolted without washing their hands. :hehe:
nope..true story as stands....I have this thing about washing my hands....
it was the express wash though!
:D

How come women can hang around in mens locker rooms and bathrooms but not the other way around? it sux :(

Damn Burner :funny: :laugh:

Originally posted by Burner02
nope..true story as stands....I have this thing about washing my hands....
it was the express wash though!

I was sittin on my bowlin ball J'BO :funny: :laugh:

Originally posted by J'Bo
were you wearing your bowling shoes? :funny: ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldnt wanna hang out in a woman's bathroom....
Kinda funny...as most know, I am a bouncer in a nightclub on weekens. Once in a while, I have to go into the women's BR to mop up something...
I get the meanest faces and told to get out!
C'mon...do you REALLY think I want to be in there? Women's BR's are the NASTIEST!
(now..if it was.say..a..women's college SHOWER room..then you'd have a hard time dragging my ass out!)

burner; no your right, wouldnt wanna hang out in their BR but the lockerroom... :thumb:

So your one of the ones that causes us men to lose focus while doing our business....

I can see it now...J'BO walks in... All of a sudden due to the pleasant distraction, I start peeing on the guy next to me :eek:
:hair: :funny: :laugh:

Originally posted by J'Bo
i have never done it....by accident :evil:

I hear ya there Burner :funny: :laugh:

Originally posted by Burner02
now..if it was.say..a..women's college SHOWER room..then you'd have a hard time dragging my ass out!)

:rofl: at Randy...watch where you point that thing :funny:

at a powerlifting meet, my powersuit ripped, and my butt cheeks sorta showed. i still catch crap over that when i visit the crew from Madison.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

:haha: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: at Tank

Originally posted by Randy
:haha: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: at Tank
:mean: :mean: :mean: laugh it up, it was a good time,i kept the suit, everybody put their names on it after the meet.:D those days are long gone now though,thank god!!!!

:laugh: Yeah some situations are best covered up. And with you tank, I mean that literally :lol:

Butt I do really know what you mean. I've ripped the ass out of few pairs of my pants myself... Once recently while washing my girlfriends car. I bent over to wash the rims and <screeeeech>
The whole ass ripped open :lol: Good thing I still had my reserve shoot underneath :hehe:

I ripped my pants once (actually twice, but the me turning into The Hulk is a different story) whilst fishing. Nobody but my father around cuz we were in some serious wilderness, so I just keept on catching those 20 kgs pikes. :)

Back