• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm Poor-need help

Aloshan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm poor and cant afford to go to the gym>I have a 5kg dumbell at home which i use every 2nd day{1 day rest } to build my arms .I cannot afford supplements at all.What else can I do to help me build while I save up for the gym?

Thnx

Do plenty of chin ups, pull-ups, push-ups (preferably weighted), and dips. Wide & medium grip chins for back, close grip chins and pull-ups for biceps. Push-ups for upper body strength, once you build up to 3 sets of 15, add some weight like someone sitting on your back while you do your pushups (a good looking petite female works well for this). Triangle or close grip pushups, where the thumbs and index fingers from both hands meet to form a triangle with elbows out to the sides are a good tricep exercise. Dips are fantastic for chest and triceps.

...and get a job in contruction :laugh:

construction guys r hot. :p

vanity, is that pic you in your avatar?

If so, can I send you a Bible? Aren't male witches called warlocks? or is that just in the movies?

Anyway, my mom and dad wouldn't let me watch the smurfs when i was younger, cuz it had magic and crap... I think it's funny that the proclaimed witch had a smurf avatar for a while... purely coincidental, but funny to me none the less... how ironic, I thought my parents were crazy... but they were right... watching the smurfs will make you into a witch!!!!!

ARGH!!!!

:eek: :rofl:

This is a post I need to keep an eye on... magic smurfs...

Hey, HDM, you can send me a bible. ;) A free book is a free book. Besides, I need to brush up on my english. "Thou shalt not were cloth of different fabric" and so forth

I'm struggling with your reply... I'm trying to figure out if you purposely mispelled definitely just to show how little you really cared what I said... so in one respect... you acknowledged my post, but in another, I feel somewhat taunted by your intention of saying "stfu you retard... you're not cool or funny..."

I guess it could be just a simple spelling mistake... hmm....

I'm pretty familiar... I'd say a witchcraft in American society is more acceptable than Islam lately...

I am aware of "natural" witchcraft... I have been in some interesting stores and have had some friends that think it's "neat" ... being a pastor's kid your whole life really makes you open your mind to what else is out there... after all... being force fed something works when you're a child, but as an adult you need to find out what YOU believe, not what your parents do...

Anyway, I'm not trying to put any belief down, just playing around with ya...

Oh man those were some FUQING FUNNY AZZ POSTS GUYS. Vanity you always answer questions in such a proficient manner and then I saw those Construction posts and almost fell off my chair I was laughing so hard. That was sooo out of character for you..too funny. And Holddamayo your just insane bro. Funny stuff

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gr81
are you a girl moon? I thought you were male!?

ar no!
just to motivate him.:lol:

Aloshan,

Buy or find some old pipe, use threaded caps on each of the pipe if it happens to be threaded on each end, you then can take old paint buckets and add equal amounts of sand or gravel. Think along these lines, and you will find something to use while saving your money.

Hell, you could lateral raises etc, with old paint cans too.

Remember, necessity is the mother of invention.

Get a trade job like a welder good way to get the coin, that is what I did before getting laid off.

Thanks , its great to see that people are getting back to the topic of helping me instead of talking about smurfs and witchcraft etc.

Aloshan, you can also buy cement and mix it in a heavy duty pales in pairs of 2 equal weights. you can then use them as dumbells. You have to just be innovative. I used to do shrugs with the back of my Dads car on my off days from the gym for another example.

I know of some military personnel out in the desert that didn't have a gym so they made one. They used sand bags and tied them to an Iron bar.

firestorm,
Those are some pretty good ideas.

:thumb:

I once met a woman that was trying to become a firefighter, to strengthen her legs she pushed a car around a parking lot with her sister steering it.
She did become a firefighter, and she had the hottest set of legs I have ever seen.:D

Jim, my friends and I also used that trick also during football season. It is a real kick in the ass! works all the right muscles for a lineman as well as an excellent cardio excercise. Similar to hitting the Football "sled" but with more resistance for a longer period of time.

We had gotten so good at car pushing we were pushing them up small inclines. the inclines hit the calves a hell of alot more too.

Why dont you get a job?

That might help you pay for stuff...

McDonalds is always hiring

IML Gear Cream!
Im Kidding. Dont work for McDonalds.

Jack in the Box is open 24 hours :D

Mayo??? Eat LOTS??? What are LOTS? Where can I buy LOTS? Do LOTS fall into the meat, fish or poultry category? LOTS sound fishy to me...like LOCKS or LEEKS? I won't eat either one of those. yuk.
I don't think I'd eat LOTS either. I know they are some sort of fish.
hehehehehe

Loads
Of
Terryaki
S|eak

= LOTS

Mmm... steak...

:lol:

OHHHH that kinda lots!!!! I like those LOTS too.

Back