• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anyone have negative effects from 1Ad/4AD?

mikevru

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
want to know if you guys have had any negative effects from 1AD and/or 4AD

would like to know before I think of trying it out

thanks

search button

perform a search

how will a search help me if i want to know if anyone on this forum has had -ve effects? do not see a search button here either...

what he is saying is this topic has been gone over several times and if you used the search function you would find several threads.

anyway, from 1-test and 1-ad I get lethargic and a lowered libido, and puffiness/water retention.

found the search button and it is useless

typed in negative side effects 1 AD and this is the reply:

The search term you specified (1) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

i have had the same response a number of times when i used the search button!!!!!!!

Originally posted by topolo
i have had the same response a number of times when i used the search button!!!!!!!
Gotta know what to put in search function. You'll catch on in time!
:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I get acne on my face a bit and arms. NEVER have acne any other time. It's not bad though, pimple here and there. Clears up when I go off. And also lethargic and hard to get up in morning when on 1-ad by itself.

I find that I am lethargic when I first wake up, but as soon as I'm up, I have no ill effects. I have noticed some lowered libido though. Mind you, I am dead in the middle of my cycle.

Back