• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ONCE and for all THC and Hemp Oil Test

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well to settle this little delemma that has been going on here for monthes i will do the experiment on myself.

i will book a THC drug test and the day before i will ingest 5 tbsp of hemp oil...the night before another 2 tbsp and the morning of another 2 tbsp...damn this is gonna call for some serious cardio afterwards. once i get my 100% clearance papers i will scan them and post them for everyone to see.

Thats a good idea J'Bo :thumb:

However, my concerns still would be as follows:
1. Everyone is different and your results will not be the same for the next. Someone consuming something with THC may have a different level than the guy next to him who consumed the same amount.

2. The oil you purchase may not have the same THC as another oil

3. Constant usage will also have different results than a 2 day test.

what method testing? it may vary depending on the method used as well.

Originally posted by JJJ
U have way to much free time J´Bo :D ;) :thumb:

No i am just stubborn and when i believe in something i let it be known.

Jodi...yes people may reacct differently...however i also smoke it and know that i will STILL test negative levels. As far as the brand i would only use one because i know that there is less than 0.01% THC at most. I think that this is what i was trying to tell everyone but apparently no one listens. If everyone just consumed this brand then there wouldnt be a problem. I will search around for 2 other people that are willing to do this with me. One who has never taken it before and one that has but is inactive.

NG...i will use the same method that the US uses.

not sure if that's blood urine or saliva testing? i know all three are used.

If I???m not mistaken they already did this on the Discovery channel and the myth is actually true. They tested + in the drug test. I???m not sure what it was but was some kind of seed or something like that they use in donuts. :shrug:

are you thinking of poppy seeds making you test positive for opiates? i think that may be the one you're recalling kata (but not sure)

Don't forget to do the Positive test to make sure your test method works.:p

Geeze people :rolleyes:

KAT...no they did not do this on the Discovery Channel and if they did then it wasnt hemp oil...certain companies i am sure dont use proper techniques but this IS NOT MY POINT...i was trying to tell everyone that the HEMP OIL I CONSUME HAS NO NON ONON THC.

IML Gear Cream!
Industrial Hemp is bred for low THC content, the oil is not from Maui Wowie or any of the other potent strains, that would be a waste of good seeds.;) Just to help you out J

QUOTED FROM http://www.testpledge.com/answers.htm

"To determine whether current hemp foods can still cause positive drug tests, a Canadian governmental research program (ARDI) and members of the hemp industry commissioned a toxicological study. 15 individuals consumed hemp oil with a known THC concentration. Four different daily doses were given, each for a ten-day period, to allow the THC concentration to reach steady-state concentration in the body. At the end of each period, two urine samples were collected and analyzed. The study found that none of the 15 individuals who consumed up to 600 µg (micrograms, or one-millionth of a gram) of THC per day were even close to producing a urine sample that was "confirmed positive".

With current seed-cleaning technology and the correspondingly low trace THC levels in hemp oil and hemp nut, producing a confirmed positive test result would require that unrealistically high amounts of hemp oil or hemp nut be eaten. The practice of "confirming" all urine samples, which test positive in an initial screening test is followed by all federal and most private employers. Because some employers and law enforcement agencies rely on screening tests only, screening positive results caused by copious hemp food ingestion are conceivable, yet not likely."

THANK YOU...now i dont have to overdose on the stuff to prove a point...btw i like you :evil: can you sponsor me into your country :)

J'Bo... do you have a sister for me?????!!!!

:heartpump :love:

Actually i do :) why am i too old for you :lol:

I was under the impression you were already taken :D

nope not fully taken yet.

you little pervy you.
nah i geuss i am not really available cause my mind is on too many things and people. :shrug:

Originally posted by J'Bo
THANK YOU...now i dont have to overdose on the stuff to prove a point...btw i like you :evil: can you sponsor me into your country :)

:thumb:

Back