Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Deca advice

Thread: Deca advice

Rep Points

Deca advice

I have been weight training for 2 years now, and have maxed at 250. I'm 5'9". 220lbs. I was thinking about using a real cycle of Deca and Cytomel to gain mass, but also lose some fat. ANyone have any advice on this stack- doses, (mg/day, times/day) SHould I combine clenbutrol with it? Advanced advice is much appriciated.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Test is better alone. In your words though, why deca?

Rep Points

Meaning I should just use the deca alone? Nothing else to stack with? I hear that deca can burn fat too, but how much?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You heard wrong, deca works on high calorie diets, and no I would not use it alone because I dont feel like being impotent at my age.

Rep Points

What is a good stack you would recommend for someone who hasn't ever used real test before?
    ::: You won't be laughing when I stab you in the throat with the knife you left in my back...

Rep Points

Originally posted by Crazyfist
    What is a good stack you would recommend for someone who hasn't ever used real test before?
    500mg test enenthat
    200 or 400 mg deca (see what suits u)
    front load with 40mg d/bol per day for 3 to 4 week's until the test kicks in eat/train/sleep and fu****ing GROWWWWWW

later

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Yeah Bro, I'm no expert on the subject, however from my own limited experience, I ran 200mgs weekly of Decca along with Primobolen depot at 100mg weekly for 8 weeks and I got crazy results. I think that Mudge is also on point about the Test thing cause I also ran Sus 250 at 100mgs for 5 weeks ago with that.My dick worked and I went from 144 to 169 solid muscle, now the only problem I've got is dropping down to 155 by Feb. I gained JUST MUSCLE so losing weight is going to be a tricky bitch while trying to keep this strength. But I hope this at least gives you another viewpoint. Decca seems to be the BOMB! Also from my understanding Primobolen is one of the only gears that work on a low cal diet. Peace
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

I took 400 mg. deca and 300 mg primo for 6 weeks and It shut me down pretty hard. That was my first cycle. I would recomend using at least some test with cycle. Just to let you know how hard it shut me down, I was 20 years old at the time and had no sex drive when I was on it, and quite some time after. Took me at least a couple of months to get it back.

Rep Points

Two years training and maxed out? I don't believe it for a second, something isn't right with your food consumption, training or rest. There is no way you would ever reach your natural best in two years, you aren't even at the 40% margin yet.
    Take it from me. 8 years training now and I've hit the biggest plateau I've ever encountered, but I really don't think I'm done. I'm going to get over it.
    Remember the first year you make huge gains, after a couple years things slow down. I'm happy to gain 2lbs of solid muscle in a year now.

Rep Points

Yeah, I do think your right about my food consumption...ever since I started traveling with work, I haven't been eating right at all. I definiatly need to be eating better.
    ::: You won't be laughing when I stab you in the throat with the knife you left in my back...

Rep Points

every one has differnt genetics so its hard to say who hits the wall when. Some people have to be big for there perspective sports like myself. I cant be some 160 pound kid i would be run over all day long. Now at 210 iam a threat to even the best teams.