• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Help Please...

Dax7777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, my name is Dax and i am in Florida. I have the following problem i have always dreamed of dying of a hart attack. I know there is no case in my family of it so i can be safe on that side. I have been all, and when i say All i mean completely all my life looking to be cut but my expectations have dimished thru the years now i just want to be lean but i cant do that either. I tried everything if i go under a 6 meals a day with counted calories i stay in the same weight, if i take carbs out or down to 20 grams per day i loose but everyone tells me i will loose muscle also. Now they have started saying that eating so many times in a day is bad since it creates diabetes, and pancrea problems. Its do to having you pancreas working constintly, i heard that from two separate doctors. Now i got a job in the morining i i have limited my work out, and i have gained weight extremely fast.

My mind tells me lets give it one more chance and go all the way, but i dont know what to do. I have asked people who are cut, lean etc... some have fooled me and other dont tell me the things i need to know. I want to be lean and the most cut possible if ever, my weight went from 170 to 255 i have lowered it to 225 lb, but my fat is to high at 45% and that scares me of a hart attack. Many body builders tell me to go on the no carb diet or at least drop it to 20 grams per day, if any some tell me no carb and then to increase the protein instead of one pound of protein per pound of ideal bodyweight to take 1 and half per pounds of protein times my ideal bodyweight to compensate calories lost. Is this good idea? please some of those bodybuilders are in great shape.

Thank you any help strongly appreciated. Thanks.

Unfortunately you've heard nothing but a bunch of rumors and lies. :( Its sad what they tell people these days.

Dax7777 - The first thing I would suggest to you is to read this GUIDE and learn about proper nutrition and why we eat the foods we eat. Then search through the example plans or come up with your own and post it. From there we can review and make some comments and suggestions. Its alot of reading but its worth it and you;ll learn more than if we just tell you what to eat. :D Good luck, you can do it :thumb:

Are you being honest with yourself and your dieting?

i am having problems with breackfast because i never eat breacjfast for as far as i remember all my life. what i had as my diet is the following:

1 meal

protein shake 44 gr protein
4 gr carbs
1 fat

2 meal

salad (lettuce)
1 teaspoon of virgin olive oil
salt
ckicken breast/ tuna/ salmon.
one can of diet soda
lots of water.

note: tuna with one spoon of mayo
Salmon cooked with one spoon of olive oil onion.
All bakes nothing fried.

3 Meal

salad (lettuce)
1 teaspoon of virgin olive oil
salt
ckicken breast/ tuna/ salmon.
one can of diet soda
lots of water.

note: tuna with one spoon of mayo
All bakes nothing fried.

4 Meal

tuna with one spoon of mayo
All bakes nothing fried.

5 Meal

protein shake 44 gr protein
4 gr carbs
1 fat

This diet helped me loose weight very fast. I still have questions about the olive oil, many people say its good some say its not? which one is it? also am i taking to much will it get me fat? have many questions bt this are the most important. Besides the whole meal diets i have here thank you.

Why don't you eat any carbs? :confused:

Olive oil is great but you should include some omega 3 like fish oil.

How often do you lift?

want to loose alot of weight, get cut. that is the only way they told me, plus i have a tendency to gain weight fast. I eat my fish oils. If thats what you mean. My carbs are limited to 20 grams per day. its in the diet i wrote before. You asked me to post my diet so that you can help me.

You need more carbs. I guess I'm asking why don't you eat carbs? How often do you lift?

i lift 4 times a week, cardio 5 times per week. I dont eat carbs again because i want to loose weight and get lean or cut.

Well to start it sounds like your not eating enough food. You need carbs and your doing too much cardio. You should cut the cardio down to 3 times per week. Adding carbs such as brown rice, sweet potatos, oatmeat etc. will help you with your workouts and you won't get fat from the carbs. Did you read the Guide that I posted above?

yes i did read it. Its great what i am really needing is to know by numbers how much calories i need in a day that is really what can help me and also knowing how many og protein, carbs and fat. Many people have different ways of finding these numbers if some one can help me there i can go ahead and add more foods and find how much i need of what and try not to over eat. can someone help me with that?

IML Gear Cream!
Sure but its all in that guide. :) It explains how to figure out how many calories you need. You also need to figure what kind of ratio of p/c/f you prefer as well, which is also in the guide. From there you can figure a new meal plan that fits your needs and preference. Once your done, post up a new diet for us to look over. Sorry, we don't make meal plans for you. We try to point you in the right direction so that you learn as you go and we will support you during the process :D

ok, i just printed your cutting diet it say's someon of my weight can do it. I will try to change some of the foods in there for some i do eat or like. I will also posted here when i am done for your review Jodie. I do have a goal set and its for february, i need to be 30 lb less.I am visiting my family and i dont want them to see me this way. If you can help me by telling me what i need to do so i loose 30 lb by that time please?
That is why trainers have advice me to lower my carbs down to a low amount and increase the protein to compensate. Its not for a life just so i loose the 30 lb, can you advice me on what to do. or a diet that might help me get there by that time.? Please i dont mean to bother you. thanks you....

Which cutting plan? There are several :shrug:

Originally posted by Dax7777
Now they have started saying that eating so many times in a day is bad since it creates diabetes, and pancrea problems.
False! Diabetics eat small meals more often throughout the day. It doesn't overload your stomach and helps your sugar stay constant without a high spike that is normal when you eat a ton.

Re: Re: Need Help Please...

Originally posted by dg806
False! Diabetics eat small meals more often throughout the day. It doesn't overload your stomach and helps your sugar stay constant without a high spike that is normal when you eat a ton.
DG is right! My mother is diabetic and eats several small meals a day.

Jodie i was talking about the male cutting diet, it say's there a person within my range of weight can use it. I am wondering i eat or try to eat one gram of protein per pound of ideal bodyweight to maintain muscle. Then i was taking fats but nothing in excess i only eat like a spoon of virgin olive oil on the salads etc per meal. What do you think based on my weight = 230 and body fat = 45 i should take in grams daily of protein what is a good amount? And second question what is a fat loosing or cutting diet ratio? thanks.

example:

chicken/ tuna/ salmon 180 gr daily. (1 lb of protein per ideal bodyweight which is 180)
salad with fat 7 aprox fat from olive oil.
1 pita wrap of whole wheat (contains about 20 gr of carbs)

note:
by doing this meal at least three times per day i will eat about 60 gr of carbs, my total amount of proteins, and fat is 60 gr enough?

How many meals you planing on having dailly?

where do you live in florida,, if your anywhere in my area i would have i would have no problem taking you through several sessions at no charge
we have plenty of clubs in florida so maybe you can drive down and meet me at one if its not too far
i can give you a few guest passes thatll allow you to train free just so you can get your routine and form down

People who eat trash 6 times a day are going to be at risk of becoming a diabetic, not a healthy dieter.

i am in fortlauderdale florida usa.

Back