As of late, I have been feeling a bit, well, toxic.
Let me explain before the peanut gallery assaults me....We know that there are large quantities of preservatives in the foods that we eat, chemicals/additives in the the tap water that we drink, many folks consume caffeine laden beverages, etc. etc. Even while eating "clean", we are at one time or another forced to eat something that harbors one of the above....even "clean" foods may harbor one or more of the above.
I've just noticed over the years that if I consume excessive amounts of any of these 'toxins' in any combination I notice a pronounced sensation of feeling "toxic". (e.g. mildly increased sensation of 'stress', nervousness when there was none before, irritability, interrupted sleep patterns, lack of energyetc.)
a.) Am I alone in this?
b.) Does anyone have any recomendations for 'detoxification' via natural means?
Just thought I'd throw this out there.