• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello everyone! New here today.

MikeKy

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Like I said I'm new here today. I am 53 years old and I'm in good health. When I was about 32 I started working out to bulk up. I weighed 140lbs then and was 5'9". After a year of hitting the gym 5 days a week, I was at 185 and wore a 32 in waist size. HOWEVER...there's always a however, I went through some big changes in my living arrangements (divorce) and the weights and benches went into storage. Now after being remarried for 20 years, I want to get back into shape. I weigh 195 now and although not in good shape, I'm not real bad. I made a half hearted start back about 2 years ago and at that time my BF was about 18%. I'm probably going to ask some questions that I should know the answer to, but bear with me please.
Now, I am going to read through whats already here and try not to ask questions that have been answered. Thanks Mike

Hey Governor Arnie is in his 50's and still looks great so you can do it too :thumb:

Welcome :wave:

Back