• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you have an account with Elitefitness delete ASAP

Big Steve

Registered
Reaction score
Good info.............................but sad.

Elite Fitness - subsidiary of US Attorney's office??

Their forums were allegedly being used to find and bust roid sellers and users.

I can't see Prince voluntarily letting them read our PMs.

I think it's important to remember that NOTHING on the net is truly "secure". It's easy to forget (I do it myself), but you have to always assume that what you're viewing/sending is public.
Crazy to think that someone in that guys position would actually help them nail members of the site. :dwnthumb:

IM is nothing like Elite, we do not do anything illegal here.

We do not have paid private forums where we discuss steroids and how/where to obtain them, which they do at Elite.

So, no nothing like that could happen here.

IML Gear Cream!
Sure, Prince. Or maybe it's Special Agent Prince, FBI?

5 or 6 moderators have left, most of them are basically just saying "sit back and watch." I have not been to that board in a LONG time, it just wasn't one of my favorites.

Kronk has told a story which makes EF look pretty bad, and dishonest at that, either way I have been out of there for a long time :D

well folks, all i can say is that 'Elite' sucks, i recently joined and as soon as I had made a few posts I get an email asking for money to continue being a member,
needless to say they got told where to go!

I lurk there on occasion in the Training and Powerlifting forums, but haven't posted. There are sometimes interesting threads (at least to me, anyway).

Back