• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many members here are over the age of 45?

Jim1954

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many members here are over the age of 45?

Especially interested in how many women, I'm betting not many!
Not that I'm looking.............:D

Come on! We all get old, nothing to be ashamed of!;)

Way Over :D

Half way between 45 and 71

and I will still be pushing the Iron at 71, if the creek don't rise and drown me.

Let me mention albob!

Also, Dero (since he's avoiding the thread! :D )

ok...ok.....49 here...but look 24 in the right lighting...:D

er...ok..maybe like when the lights are out!

:laugh:

Me too kbm8795!

I think when you reach this age, and you take two or three years away from the weights, it takes a long time for the body to adapt to certain things. I've had elbow problems and that seems to be getting better, but now my damn wrist is giving me problems.
Eventually these things will adapt, and I'm never going to stop again, I guarantee you that!

I've had a few minor wrist problems, but most of my issues have been with rotators and a knee....which probably came from crappy form and/or trying too hard to play in gym classes with all these college students....

I know there are definitely joint issues for us as well - I had to learn to start taking that glucosamine/chondritin (sp?) pretty regularly and to be patient with setting and meeting my goals, too. I workout at a university gym, so you can imagine how I can see these kids throw the weights around and gain real fast....still, I've been surprised when a few of them have asked me for help, too.

The best thing about this at our age is that it's like investing in some health insurance for our bodies AND minds - after years of not being real athletic, I was amazed to find out I could actually look and feel better than I did at 24...

Of course, I still think the gyms should provide wheelchairs for us old folks when we have a leg day. . .

IML Gear Cream!
My Dad is over 45. But he isn't a member of IM. :D

Of course, I still think the gyms should provide wheelchairs for us old folks when we have a leg day. . .
:thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah you old farts need your rocking chairs dont ya :laugh:

:D YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! Damn rug rats!

DOB 11-20-50. But I have been told I don't look a day over 52.

But the question should be:

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? Hmmmm

Originally posted by david
Let me mention albob!

Also, Dero (since he's avoiding the thread! :D )
I'm NOT avoiding this thread,
:yell: SINCE IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ME!!!!:yell: :flipoff: :flipoff:
I'm 43 so there.:banana: :dancer: :banana:
The question was who is over 45

I'm 20 year old boy,
trapped in the body of a 43 year old man.:doh:

Back