• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Approved supplement companies

peaches

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I first start out my intelligent decision of bying whats right for me by knowing, APPROVED companies that produces safe, natural and effective supplements, I just like to know which companies are just hype. because Im getting REAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY confused. I look at a review page know even knowing if its BIASED or not:confused:

well so far ive arrived at what im about to buy, a proten blend supplement, which one is better?which one is safer? (actually im more concerned with which is safer and if anyone can arrive at saying facts about the safety of these products)

should i go for

OPTIMUM PRO COMPLEX
protein blend contents: whey cons/iso/egg

OR

MET RX PROTEIN PLUS
protein blend contents: whey iso/milk iso/egg white/caseinate

well I hope these products wont be like nitro tech(that had "steroids" in it)

TY

both of those are good companies/products, I am using Optimum's bars right now, and Met-Rx's Creatine.

what do you plan on using it for? post-work-out, add to a meal, bedtime meal? that would make a little bit of difference on the type of protein blend you would want to buy.

the biggest difference in those two you listed is Met-Rx appears to use whey isolate rather than concentrate. Isolate is more pure and has a higher BV than concentrate, but costs more. If you were planning on buying a protein powder purley for post work-out I would say go with a 100% whey isolate if you wanted to spend the money.
However, if this is a protein powder just to be used to add extra protein to your diet I do not think it really matters.

im gonna be using it ithing for post? what does the word post mean in post workout anyway? while working out??

prince:
"I would say go with a 100% whey isolate if you wanted to spend the money."

well as prince dictated I CHANGED MY MIND!!!, now ill be after "whey protein isolate, anyways, any product recomendations on any "SAFE" 100% whey protein isolate product?? (cant wait to spend my money!!) :)

met-rx is the best stuff

'inflate your chest! drink met-rx!'

oh and its just protein and a bit of glutamine man... of course its safe!

peace

i personally dont like any of those large over inflated companies, its so much hype, i prefer prolab or universal nutrition which are both high quality low cost companes

Never had a problem with Optimum's whey... I also like prolab and universal...

steroids? in nitrotech? is this a joke? there must be someone all ready to send me the reference to the study that showed that nitrotech had steroids in the powder.
safe ? protein powders are perfectly safe unless you are injecting them. or unless you have some horrible disease that doesn't allow you to metabolize protein or certain amino acids. I imagine that you are more concerned about the pro hormone things/stimulants than protein powders.

i, and most people, do not digest soy protein very well. so you may experience gas problems with soy. it's not pleasant.
Whey blend protein seem to cause gas and diarrhea problems when taken in too high serving size so start off with half a scoop ( provided in the bucket ).

Whey proteins contains a high concentration of the beta-lactoglobulin fraction. In contrast, human mother's milk is primarily alpha-lactalbumin. Beta-lactoglobulin (in cow's milk) is a highly allergenic fraction--that's why it's not in human milk. Then there's the issue of lactose, which is not so much a factor in whey isolates as in whey concentrates which make up the bulk of the whey protein market. I hear ya MarcusMaximum... soy makes me gassy.

IML Gear Cream!
i use syntrax nectar for post workout, it is a whey isolate and it tastes great.

Is AST Sport Science a good company? Good products or not?

Originally posted by bballplayer4514
i personally dont like any of those large over inflated companies, its so much hype, i prefer prolab or universal nutrition which are both high quality low cost companes

yeah but jiz(bballplayer) what would u know ur tiny, haha jk man

first of all nitro tech has steroids in it?....and second of all, why the hell does it say diabetics cant take creatine?, and what does creatine exactly do? i have a bunch of Cell techs but i havent used them before...i read someothing about it and it said it messes around with ur insulin or something?, should i wait till im older to take these products or should i start now, woudlnt it be more effective if i started them now?

Big Kidd;steroid in nitrotech?

in that original post from whoever, it had to be a misprint. no one can be that dumb. there has never been any steroids in nitrotech.

However, there is a problem with the labelling with some products. Some of the products may contain nuts or other allergens for some people. this is what the media people are talking about when they announce " huge scare in the supplement industry; seems that some products have ingredients in them that are not listed on the label; tune in at 11 pm to find out all the nasty details!"

i am not a muscleTech fan as they are a muchly overly hyped company ( is muchly even a word? ) anyone who believes that Dexter jackson looks the way he does because of MusctleTech products deserves to but the stuff.

Originally posted by MarcusMaximus
steroids? in nitrotech? is this a joke? there must be someone all ready to send me the reference to the study that showed that nitrotech had steroids in the powder.
safe ?

I think some Nitrotech was contaminated by a banned substance which resulted in a football player being suspended. There is a thread on that somewhere around here about a month ago.

Back