• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Victims families of Sept 11th and GREED!

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sept 11th was a bad event in our history, but the amount of money these families have collected is outrageous. And to think they want more. It seems that family members sued to have 63.5 million dollars of Iraqi funds siezed when the U.S. occupied the country. They claim that the link between Saddam and Osama gives them the rights to Iraqs money. How many damn Sept 11th funds have there been? The only people who desrve shit is the Police, Firefighters and Paramedics. Not James Doe, the fucking janitor!!

I totally agree with you Satan... You bring up a good point.
While like you, I believe the event most definitely was an extreme tragic event in our history and my heart goes out to all.... But your right, President Bush was more than generous to all the families involved in the Sept 11th situation.

Did the families of all the brave men who died for our country ever get such money? Further more did the men who fought for our liberty and freedom ever ask for money? They got some Yes, but nothing compared to what Bush has generously provided these families with. Their loss is unimaginable, but I think it is wrong for them to ask for more money. Bush did a good moral thing to help them, not to mention like Satan said all the 9/11 contributions. But it's time to stop, come on now. It's getting ridiculous.

Did you hear how some were pissed because their loved ones were in high paying jobs and were getting the same amount of reparations as victims who were in lower payed jobs?

If people want to donate, so be it. But as a soldier, it pisses me off that we still have 35-40% of our soldiers on some kind of government aid or support, while being shot at and killed. Yet others, who die, get fucking millions. I am sorry for their families, but when a soldier dies, does anyone collect 63million for him, NO!

it all boils down to greed - simple. Everyone these days think they are entitled to monies because someone/something has done them wrong.

Yes I agree with all of you... It is BS.
And how do you know that even half the donations to 9/11 even went to them to begin with. Once the media caught wind of this everyone and their momma where holding out fricken jars asking for 9/11 donations :). That part was funny in a way.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Did you hear how some were pissed because their loved ones were in high paying jobs and were getting the same amount of reparations as victims who were in lower payed jobs?

That is lame. People die, tragedies happen, it is not the governments job to make you rich because of this shyt. Covering some bills and helping the kids out is one thing, setting someone up for life is completely another.

Shows that some people seem to care more about money than life.

I don't think anyone doubts how tragic the incident was, or how terrible the loss was for families - but I was bothered by the amount of fundraising for survivors to begin with. . .I think it's fine for the country and the community to help with people who had no insurance, no means of support after someone died in the tragedy, but the greed just got way out of hand...

I mean, as awful as that tragedy was, were those people who were killed any more tragically murdered than those victims who died in the federal building in Oklahoma City? Are those grieving families in NYC suffering more than those families in that McVey bombing?

And you know, Americans weren't the only ones who died in the World Trade Center - lots of people from many other countries lost their lives in that tragedy...it makes me wonder how much they are supposed to collect...?

I think it's tragic that these people would whine about money at a time that their country is spending $87 billion trying to stabilize two countries we invaded on the contention that this would help prevent any more terrorist acts like that tragedy.

Originally posted by MTN WARRIOR
If people want to donate, so be it. But as a soldier, it pisses me off that we still have 35-40% of our soldiers on some kind of government aid or support, while being shot at and killed. Yet others, who die, get fucking millions. I am sorry for their families, but when a soldier dies, does anyone collect 63million for him, NO!

I couldn't agree more. I never served, but family and friends have. Let one of the troops get shot or injured and while they are in the hospital they have to pay for their own meals. What's up with that?
I don't agree with the government taking my money in taxes, but it sure would help to know they were paying our troops a decent living. They sure as h*ll do more than most other government employees.
OK, the soap box is open now.

How about the people scamming the system who didn't lose anybody, gee whiz.

IML Gear Cream!
On another note. Sure their family members were killed in the towers, but by no means should they be allowed to debate over what is going to be built at that site. Sure a memorial is appropriate, but not totally changing the future buildings' design.

Further proof that if you give an inch, people will take a mile.

Exactly Satan, I already commented on that in my earlier post.
I didn't contribute a dime to those donations, cause I knew better. I do contribute to trusted charities, but with the 9/11 situation it was a joke... everyone had their hands out.

Do you watch Bill O'reilly Satan? I like him. I watch him all the time. I just bought his latest book "Who's Looking Out for You?"

Last edited:
Kewl Satan...

I love watching him ream the hell out the political geeks he has on his show. I like the way he quickly sifts through the bullshit and tosses it back in their faces. :lol:

That's just it. Then the liberals bash him when they're gone.

The sad thing is, should such an act ever occur again on this soil, how much money do you suppose the general public will be willing to donate for the cause with shit like this happening?

Back