• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

do u like rap and blue

moon

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i can't stand it. Though i don't wanna hate anything or anybody, i find myself hating those songs and those singers.
Why r ppl out there buying lots of CDs on RnB.
I once liked Mariah Carey's Daydream. later she turned me off.

RnB is Rythym and Blues, not rap and blue....... :) And I happen to like it, not a huge fan of Rap though.

:laugh: ... not I see the connection. I wasn't sure how RnB fit in with rap and blues.

I like them all ... in fact, other than opera, I like it all. It all has a time and place.

yeah but i call this rap and blue cos it still contain god damn rap.
i odn't wanna attack black ppl. but it somehow sucks

Just because you don't enjoy rap, doesn't mean you are attacking anyone who enjoys it. To each their own. :D

it is not meant for everyone...rap appeals to me because it is about hard times..growing up poor , living on the street..a lot of people don't like it because they can't relate..they never had those problems..

I like some rap.. anything wu-tang related, Krs-one, public enemy and some others. I have never liked R&b

Kc and JoJo??
R. Kelly??
Jodeci??

Some RNB is good but I prefer rap.
Goodie Mob, Wu-Tang, Biggie, Tupac, Dr. Dre, Eminem.....etc.

or Hip-Hop

Tribe, Blackalicious, Jurassic 5....etc.

Hiphop is great. But not the stuff they play on MTV.

I hate "bling-bling" rap. Who wants to listen to a guy with a limited vocabulary brag on how many carats he's got in his mouth or how many ho's he can fit up in his ride. It's all about the substance of the song for me. I'm versatile in any style, but if you start braggin' I'll switch the dial and while I'm at it fuq R'Kelly that pedophile.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by vanity
the "C" in Rap is silent.

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
just because u don't like it does not mean it is crap

To sum up, some people like it, some dont. Go figure.

it was a joke .

Anyways, terms like "rap" and "alternative" don't mean anything anymore.

These days most of the bands that are categorized as one of the above aren't even worthy enough of being used as lining for kitty litter boxes.
:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
ok

when u diss a person's way of life it ain't a joke anymore

I like Rythym and Blues but can't stand that ganster rap crap :barf:

what time do u get off work bf?

Normally 5pm but we've got training next Wed and I'm trying to finish up the charts so the secretary can get them to the print shop on Monday.

so ur still working? wowie....hope u have a long sleep tonight

It's only 7pm right now... I usually don't get to bed until midnight.

Am definitely going to sleep late tomorrow!

Originally posted by butterfly

please don't refer to it as crap. you just don't understand it and I can respect that.:)

Originally posted by oaktownboy
when u diss a person's way of life it ain't a joke anymore

very well put oak! I love that quote. that may just be sig worthy my brotha.:p

IML Gear Cream!
Anyways, terms like "rap" and "alternative" don't mean anything anymore.

These days most of the bands that are categorized as one of the above aren't even worthy enough of being used as lining for kitty litter boxes.

I have to agree with that though for sure. I am ashamed to tell people that i listen to rap b/c they will associate it with the BS played on the radio. every genre is so mixed together now it is almost all pop music. rap pop and pop rock, shit even poppy pop. fuck all that gay shit

Originally posted by butterfly

Bump. I wish those morons would just line up and eliminate eachother already.

Last edited:
Like rap and hip hop, not a fan of RnB, but I bet I would if I listened top it enough. My ex-roommate played techno and house so much that now I like some of that stuff, and I used to hate it.

Some rap songs r great...like 'ice ice baby, lose urself'
it may depend on the musicians.
Metal and Rock is still my favourite ...
Some say they r in the past and that everyone goes for hiphop.
Because majority of ppl like them doesnt' mean they r the best of genre. Records are not as important as the quality of musics.

Back