• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fish Oil - Yes another Article :)

Originally posted by IainDaniel
Nice! :thumb:
Yup, I thought this was a great article. It just more into detail than previous ones I've posted :)

Uh Oh another article:hair:
:p

Actually, this one is TERRIFIC!
Thanks Jodi:)

So Jodi how many grams of fish oil is recommended to take in a day. Keep in mind I am about 210lbs. By the way very helpful articles, thank you.

ok sorry jodi for that silly question , but is there a big difference between fish oil and cod liver oil ?? :D ..... also any suggestions for how to consume the fish oil without suffering it's sweet tase :D

So Jodi how many grams of fish oil is recommended to take in a day. Keep in mind I am about 210lbs. By the way very helpful articles, thank you.
If you get the standard 33% EPA/DHA, then 6 caps per day.

ok sorry jodi for that silly question , but is there a big difference between fish oil and cod liver oil ?? :D ..... also any suggestions for how to consume the fish oil without suffering it's sweet tase :D

The difference is that cod liver oil should only be used in the winter months or cold climates. It contains alot of Vitamin D and if you live in a warmer climate, you typically don't suffer from vit d deficiency unless you are a hermit. So for changing climates, in the winter go with cod liver oil if you want and the summer go with fish oil.

The difference is that cod liver oil should only be used in the winter months or cold climates. It contains alot of Vitamin D and if you live in a warmer climate, you typically don't suffer from vit d deficiency unless you are a hermit. So for changing climates, in the winter go with cod liver oil if you want and the summer go with fish oil.

thnx , :) i'll go with what available ... so how do you take it?? with a spoon or you put it on something??

IML Gear Cream!
I buy the capsules :lol: I don't have the stomach for drinking fish oil.

Olive oil tastes great.

I like olive oil on my kidney beans. Num nums.

I just got some fish oils today. :dancer:

thats just plain frickin nasty...olive oil tastes a lot better.
I do use about 10 fish oil caps a day when training for a contest, along with flax and olive. I also eat burger meat for the "bad" fats.

A suggestion for you all when taking fish oil: It doesn't bother me at all taking the capsules, but some people complain of the fish taste coming back up into their mouths. My doctor suggested feezing your fish oil caps. and this is supposed to keep the fish flavor down. Haven't tried it yet, but thought someone might want to.

IML Gear Cream!
Would be good if it did work. I actually just burped mine up like 30 minutes ago.

Would be good if it did work. I actually just burped mine up like 30 minutes ago.
Mine have some kind of citrus flavor so when I burb them up I taste citrus not fish. :thumb:

thats like...orange roughy!!! mmmbaahahahahahaahahahaaaahahahahahah heeeeeeheheeheheheheheheheee snicker heheehehehehehehehehh hoooooohahahahahahaahahahaahahaahahah...ahem.

just in cooking ... or if added to food , not raw.

I don't know about that, i can tell a good olive oil or a cheap and definitetly like just a small spoon to taste. It's not something you sit there and have a glass of, just a sample.

Hey just read this didn't know anything about fish oil.

Thinking about getting some anything else I should know ? As well approx how much I should be taking per day?

Thanks

Back