• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boosting the Immune System...

plouffe

is bulking
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My Girlfriend is sick like 24/7. With bad colds, and she's tired all the time. What would you suggest to boost her immune system.

* she's anemic - iron deficiancy.

Thanks!

I use to be the same way. This is what I do in the winter now and I rarely get sick anymore.

Natures Plus Immune Action (2 caps per day til bottle is gone - to prevent sickness)
Nutrabiotics Defense Plus (2 caps 3 times day while sick)
Sources of Life Multi Vit w/ Iron (3 caps in morn)
Sources of Life Multi Mineral w/ Iron (2 caps at bed)

Echinichea!!! I swear by it. Oh and vitamin C!

is it that she's sick 24/7 or is it that she's just always telling you she has a headache... haha :lol:

Cod liver oil - she would vomit. Along with half the members of this forum if they drank that shit. ewww..

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
is it that she's sick 24/7 or is it that she's just always telling you she has a headache... haha :lol:

Don't know man, girls can be PRETTY DAMN tricky :grumble:

I take Ester C (no not estrogen - HA)

It is Vitamin C with some extra stuff in it for colds and what not

I take 500mg in the summer and 1000mg in the winter.

Good stuff

Originally posted by plouffe
Cod liver oil - she would vomit. Along with half the members of this forum if they drank that shit. ewww..

If that???s the case then half of the members in this board are a bunch of softies. And I know more than half of the members here who are serious about what they are doing will drink or eat anything that does something good for them. You get used to it after some time, it???s not really that bad.

I'm sure my girl wouldn't wanna be drinking it.

Originally posted by Terok`Nor
aren't there cod liver oil capsules

Yeah they do have them in capsules. But you need like 5 or 6 of them to make up for just a tbs of the liquid.

Originally posted by Terok`Nor
wouldn't that be more desirable....

lol I don???t care about 3 sec of bad taste. I???m already taking way too many tabs as it is I don???t need any more :D

Back