• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet To Stay Perfectly Lean While Gaining Muscle???

cytrix

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS EXPERIENCE ON HOW TO EAT TO STAY LEAN AND STILL GAIN MUSCLE? i just lost all i wanted on a TKD and want to know how to stay that way, should i just keep the carbs moderate?

cytrix were you happy with the results of the TKD diet. I have just started that diet and when I get as lean as I want to be, I think I am going to stay on that diet but just up my carb intake a little and experiment with it.

shmoo, yes it worked very well, i got lean quick without loosing muscle (my strengh is still the same, of course you can't do many sets, i do only 1-2 sets per muscle in a whole body workout a couple times a week). i was thinking of keeping carbs low, too, maybe have oatmeal in the morning, for lunch and dinner stick with carbs only coming from veggies, except on training days, where i thought to add some pasta or else to the meal following my workout. i'll also have a dextrose-protein shake right after working out. what do you think?

cytrix I`m glad to hear it worked well for you. Tomorrow I will see how my workout goes and adjust my carbs from there. I think what your doing sounds good with a little oatmeal in the morning and some veggies for lunch to maintain keeping yourself lean. And definitely some carbs post workout.:thumb:

Sorry to jump in here, but Prince raised a question i've been wondering about. What would be considered moderate for carb intake? How many grams per day?

if you try to this, you will not see as good as gains, they will be minimal:yell:

I like Prince's advice.

IML Gear Cream!
For gaining muscle/maintaining or losing bodyfat, try Dr. Hatfields zig zag diet.The basis of the diet can pretty much be summed up in one sentence."When you sit down to eat, let your next three hours of activity (or inactivity) dictate what you eat and how much."This diet has kept my bodyfat percentage in the single digit range for almost a year and my energy levels are usually high.

500 cals above maintenance.

Separate carbs and fat.

40-30-30, protein, carb, fat ratio.

50% carbs split between breakfast and post-workout.

Eat 35-45% total calories in the 3 hours post weight training.

Take 200mg ALA with each carb meal. Take ECA 2-3x a day.

That should get ya started :)

This method would be best to gain size while trying to limit as much fat as possible.
Go for 3 days upping your calories by 1000-1500 per day, then go back on your maintenance calories again for 7-10 days, then up again for 3 days by 1000-1500 and so forth.
Thats most effective way of adding size while limiting as much fat as possible.
Good luck

Back