Winter makes you very lazy. off-day nutrition.

Mic Murderer

Rep Points

Winter makes you very lazy. off-day nutrition.

So it's cold as uff outside (I live in Toronto), and I'm taking another rest day because it's simply too cold and dark to go outside for my back workout (plus my hams and quads KILL from two days ago, I can barely walk) and I've got an exam to write in two days that I've barely studied for. Any of y'all just stay in the house on days like this? It feels pretty nasty, considering I'm generally a highly active person, but university and the winter time really makes you feel this way. Ugh, missed workout. How does everyone eat when they get lazy and just stay in the house as opposed to moving around and burning calories?

Peace.

Back to reality

Rep Points

Some days I can be pretty lazy. If its crapy outside, Ill usually workout first thing in the morning, THEN be lazy and stay inside for the rest of the day- In my jammies on the couch! This happens rarely though, since I work almost every day. I wish I could be lazy more often.

Mic Murderer

Rep Points

I wish I could get in a workout every day. Truth be told, though, if it was summer I'd be overtraining for sure, during the summer I did high volume workouts with tough olympic lifts every day (cleans, snatches, presses, etc.) and played ball every other day as well, and went into a TERRIBLE state of overtraining...So I guess the winter forces me to take off-days and rest. It feels terrible just sitting here and eating, though.

Peace.
    T DOT O.