IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

What do you want for Xmas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

What do you want for Xmas?

I apologize if this topic is already somewhere else on the board...
    but I just wanted to know what is on everyone's xmas list.

I'm hoping to get a new Fender Jazz Bass (all black) and a good digital camera. It all depends on if my uncle gets me something, as he will probably get the bass, and my mom the camera.

Of course, my birthday is coming up too (the 22nd) so I'm hoping to get laid for my birthday. That would be sweet!

bring it!

Rep Points

draino, new coffee pot(broke mine), money to get everything i need for competitions, some hat/mittens, stocking full of vitamins(running low) and a hair cut!
    " To dream anything you want to dream: That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to do: That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits: that is the courage to succeed."

Trying to Survive

Rep Points

HMMMMMM- I need some new winter clothes, I have all the stuff from High School, four years ago. So since I am a bit larger then I used to be I need some new clothes.

I want a new purse, and I was hoping to compete this spring but looking at money, I don't think I am going to be able to, so I have to break it to my trainer. Well I need some new workout clothes, badly.

Um, otherwise I have no clue.
    Good things come to those who wait........

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

yeah, I also need some supplements...I need some 1-test (I might get some 1-Methyl test). some 4-Ad, and some vitamins and pills for my sore joints! Could always use some more protein powder too..oh and shit! I'm outta glutamine and almost outta creatine!

God damnit, I hope I get a lot of birthday money!

Trying to Survive

Rep Points

I feel the exact same way as you Freeman, don't know if you live on your own, but gosh dang it is soooooo expensive this time of year cause of heat bills from running the heater all the time, and Christmas lights and presents, and going out all the time. I need money for Christmas.

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Freeman
    yeah, I also need some supplements...I need some 1-test (I might get some 1-Methyl test). some 4-Ad, and some vitamins and pills for my sore joints! Could always use some more protein powder too..oh and shit! I'm outta glutamine and almost outta creatine!

Please Freeman .. anyone who might get a bass guitar AND digital camera need not whine about money.

I don't ever recall getting gifts as expensive as guitars or cameras ... must be nice to have such luxuries. Keep smilin'
    Now rollin' with the Raider

Rep Points

ive asked for a small multi gym and some free weights and a new skipping rope hehe

bring it!

Rep Points

Originally posted by Freeman

whens your bday?
    I asked for money for supplements for my bday too.. jan 4th

Trying to Survive

Rep Points

hey I am JAn. 30th and J'Bo is mid January We need to throw a January birthday party for everyone

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Lipo Suction (dad is paying for)

Breast Augmentation (dad is paying for)

Some more teeth whitener from my dentist

Competition Tanning Supplies

Oh...and for everyone to get that "something" special they're hoping for!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fox Talas, 3.93 pound, 125mm air fork. $700 MSPR.

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Babs is getting 10000 plus from daddy ... Freeman is getting cool stuff from uncles/mom ... how did I miss getting born into the Richie Rich families?

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Actually, my plastic surgeon friend is doing it all for $5.....

Like the saying goes, "It's not what you know, it's WHO you know!"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF

A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

Originally posted by naturaltan
    Please Freeman .. anyone who might get a bass guitar AND digital camera need not whine about money.

I don't ever recall getting gifts as expensive as guitars or cameras ... must be nice to have such luxuries. Keep smilin'
    Dude, my mom is broke...makes roughly $20,000 a year. However, we use free money. i.e. credit cards baby! yeah! It does suck though cuz I think my mom will be in debt forever. I, on the other hand, pay all my CC. bills of each month. Getting paid by the government and other organizations to go to school rules!
    My uncle helps us out big time. He's made good investments and earns a decent salary.

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

Originally posted by atherjen
    whens your bday?
    I asked for money for supplements for my bday too.. jan 4th
    Mine is December 22nd. the big 23 this year. woo hoo...god damn, I need to hurry up and get huge...I don't want to reach my peak at 40! haha guess I better ask for some anadrol or dbol, or shit, even growth hormone or something!

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

BTW atherjen, nice pics...hot stuff.

keep up the good work.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Getting an mp3 player from my parents, odds and ends from the rest of the family. What I really want is my girl though.

Trying to Survive

Rep Points

Man I think I burned with the poor family too, I mean there are things I would love to get but I have learned to appreciatte the little things. Since my parents own their own business.

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree SS ... appreciating the small things is the best. We have a Christmas Tree festival here. In there, they have little booths for the kids to do different Christmas activities. One of the setups is a secret shopping area. Kids go inside (without the parents) and buy little knick knacks. We've taken our daughter there for several years now. For $20, she shops for all the people on her list. It is so sweet to see the things she picks out and listen to the reason why she gets each gift. Of the gifts I'm lucky enough to receive, I open hers the very last because it is the thought behind it.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thats great NT... little things like that are what make Christmas (and other times) so special. She is going to have some great memories of that in the years to come.

Back to reality

Rep Points

I dont think Christmas is all about the gifts. Sure, Its nice to give and recieve, but I think some people get caught up in the presents. I think Its more about spending time with friends and family,IMO.

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

yeppers...............

Thing with me is........my dad enjoys spending money on me. (I'm an only child)...................I cannot tell him no or he'll embarrass me.......We get into arguments if I don't accept his offers......

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Eggs
    Thats great NT... little things like that are what make Christmas (and other times) so special. She is going to have some great memories of that in the years to come.
    We really lucked out with her. She puts so much thought into everything she does. She wants to make mommy a jewlery box. We are going to Grandmas on the weekend to see what we can do. Mommy doesn't have one and has watches that are special to her just lying around, so little miss thoughtful thought about what could be done ... and she came up with building a jewlery box for her. I cannot wait to see my wife face when she opens that present. I know there will be tears.

Jill ... you're right, it's not about presents. We have stressed that point to our daughter each and every year. I've told this story before, but I onced tested her understanding of this. One Christmas day she woke up to find no presents under the tree. She asked why and I explained that she was fortunate enough to just have a roof/food/etc and that others are sleeping on shelters or on the street wondering not what presents they might get, but where they may find a warm place to sleep or a hot meal to keep them from starving. She smiled and suggested that if we couldn't buy a few toys for kids in the spot, that we donate some of her toys to the less fortunate children. That brought a tear to my eye and still does to this day. We are blessed to have her in our lives.

Back to reality

Rep Points

You're a great Dad NT!

Trying to Survive

Rep Points

Ok stop you guys you are making me cry

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

BabsieGirl hands SS a tissue

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jill ... I'm not a great dad, we were just blessed with a special little girl

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Alls i want for christmas is my freakin health (i'll take my present a little early, i swear i won't mind).
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

I have to disagree. I think Xmas is about the presents and gifts. Sure it's about friends/family, shit, even jesus to some people. However, I think many people just say it's about that to feel better about themselves. I love my friends and family every day, I don't need one holiday out of the year to confirm the way I feel or show how much I care. Do it on a daily basis if you really mean it. And leave Xmas to us greedy bastards!

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

thought you might like this guys...
    Attached Images Attached Images