• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GNC Sucks.

IML Gear Cream!
I only shop at GNC when I want to talk MMA with the salesguy there. It's like my bar, except I drink a blue thunder protein and chat it up about the goings-on of the MMA world. Not a fan of GNC as a whole, but the salesguy at the particular GNC I go to is cool as hell.

Thanks. I didn't know...

A gnc store has just opened in Glasgow scotland. First of it's kind in the city so realy busy. However I will be staying away from the store due to the bad rep it's getting on here.

no kidding! thats why i use orbit ans NTBM! fuk gnc.

I am happy to see that EVERYBODY thinks the general nutrition suckubus really does lick big donkey balls.

IML Gear Cream!
I skipped most of this. If you are still buying at GNC stop unless money is not important to you. The get extra money for selling certain products, they HAVE to sell thier vitamins this is huge for them. Even on a sale their prices can not compete with the internet and even little towns in podunkia have at least 1 wholesale nutrition oultet these days.

Last edited:
overpriced and shady shit, thats why i quit. wont get into details. always order online, way cheaper(and im not talking bout gnc's website)

:roflmao:I cannot believe this debate has been waging for over 7 years. 12-10-2003 to infinitiy......lol

:roflmao:I cannot believe this debate has been waging for over 7 years. 12-10-2003 to infinitiy......lol

bottom line is shop Orbit Nutrition instead :D hehe

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Wow GNC no good? lolol

I haven't been in a store in a couple of years.

For online stores in Canada I use Orbit nutrition and SNDcanada.com, and for direct ordering needtobuildmuscle.com.

all have provided quick and helpful customer service and quick order times

Wow GNC no good? lolol

I haven't been in a store in a couple of years.

For online stores in Canada I use Orbit nutrition and SNDcanada.com, and for direct ordering needtobuildmuscle.com.

all have provided quick and helpful customer service and quick order times
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant find any rounds for my gun to end my life since this FUCKING THREAD WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:suicide::mooh::mooh::mooh::mooh::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::shake::shake::fire::fire::nut::nut::headbang::alcoholic:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant find any rounds for my gun to end my life since this FUCKING THREAD WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:suicide::mooh::mooh::mooh::mooh::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::shake::shake::fire::fire::nut::nut::headbang::alcoholic:

LMFAO, its ok man, i think GNC sell melatonin, take like 12 mg and get some rest lol

Why not give us a try. We have a great selection and great prices. Also we are always available for questions by phone. Please just click phone orders button on our site for phone numbers,

SBMuscle is easy, fast and customer service reps are very friendly. I definitely recommend them. :thumbup:

IML Gear Cream!
I only shop at GNC when I want to talk MMA with the salesguy there. It's like my bar, except I drink a blue thunder protein and chat it up about the goings-on of the MMA world. Not a fan of GNC as a whole, but the salesguy at the particular GNC I go to is cool as hell.
So di he give u a reach0around after:coffee:

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cav... Notice all the others posting after me. You took rep from me for a harmless quote that was not a personal attack to you and yet this thread continues and you have not done the same to the rest.

Why am I the kid on the playground you have to pick on....:paddle:

Cav... Notice all the others posting after me. You took rep from me for a harmless quote that was not a personal attack to you and yet this thread continues and you have not done the same to the rest.

Why am I the kid on the playground you have to pick on....:paddle:

Thanks for reminding me. Negs for everyone!!! Even you again!!!:shooter:

Thanks for the great advice. I will look into that. No negs for you!!!

I think you can buy it at Walmart too. It's probably going to be a lot cheaper there.

GNC- Overpriced supplements full of fillers and backed by endorsements and companies with enough money to cover up and make their stuff look halfway legit. WRONG!

NTBM & Orbit Nutrition- This is where it's at. NTB is legit! Ran by an amazing ceo who is here to help you. Shipping is free in the US and 3 days or less!!!! You can't beat the support you get here. You buy from here and you are joining a family who will back you and help you to any goal you have!!!!!!!

Back