Rasheed Wallace.....what a bitch

FLEXecutioner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Rasheed Wallace.....what a bitch

You guys will know what i'm talking about if you saw his interview last night.

he said something to the fact that the NBA takes in so many high school players because they don't see the real tragedy going on, how the NBA exploits young black men.

BULLSHIT you f#ckin pussy.

What is he talking about????????????????????

Does Kevin Garnett cry himself to sleep becaue he's only making $126 million over the next 9 years? What about Lebron? I'm sure he's crying about eh $100million he's getting from Nike, plus the over $100 million he gets once his 3 year rookie contract runs out.

how can Rasheed Wallace say anything of that sort? Are millions upon millions to do NOTHING except be rich, hang out, and oh ya, play basketball during the season not enough?

What else can the NBA do to make it better Rasheed? Do you want someone to play basketball for you? YOu find your replacement, and they'll wear your Portland jersey, your headband, your shoes, and put a gray spot in thier hair, and then you can watch them play from the sidelines, that way you can relax and you arent getting any more exploited.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Precisely why I can't stand professional sports. IMHO, they're just a bunch of over paid cry babies.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Iron Rich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Rasheed definately likes the negative attention, nuff said.

FLEXecutioner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

honestly rasheed, you have'd luck that many people dream about.

to get paid millions to PLAY BASKETBALL. you never have to work a REAL job. you, your family, your kids kids kids and all your friends never have to work again.

i cant believe someof the bitches in pro sports. you know who is getting exploited Rasheed? teachers, the military, (and as much as i respect what they do, but personally dislike a majority of them) cops, and people overseas who work for .10 a day doing slave labor to try to feed their disease and starving children.

Fuck you Rasheed, i lost all of the little respect i ever had for your bitchass

FLEXecutioner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Mikhal, if you read this later, that is the kinda thing i was talkin about in the "ever threw up blood on juice" thread.

guys like this piece of shit. "Y'all ain't be knowing what be goin' on behind da scenes you know'm sayin'".

exactly cuz of dumbass, uneducated, assholes like Rasheed that talk like "that", plus the people i've ever met in my life that talk like "that", leads me to conclude (although i know its stereotyping, but theres a good reason for it) that people that talk like "that" are just plain morons (for lack of a better word).

again bro, not to start a fight. but the only people i've ever encountered like that have been fucking idiots.

let me repeat myself "Fuck you Rasheed"

You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

yeh but just to play devils advocate here, you really don't know what is going on behind the scenes there and mayeb he has some legitimate complaints. Does he not have the right to air his greivences? I don't necessarily agree with him, I do believe in all the things you said Flex abotu the money and shit, it is all true. I just think he should have the right to say what he wants. That being said I believe that wallace is a fantastic Player and if he would just shut up and bee good for a while, he would have moire success in the NBA, bottom line

LA ISLA BONITA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

he has always been a punk ass mother fucker !!! no other way to put it

this mother fucker has no respect for anyone including his team mates, this dates back to him throwing a towel at Servinas

i cant believe he is talking shit and complaining after making like 17 mil a year
    he needs to get beat the fuck down............

Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Originally posted by Flex
    honestly rasheed, you have'd luck that many people dream about.

to get paid millions to PLAY BASKETBALL. you never have to work a REAL job. you, your family, your kids kids kids and all your friends never have to work again.

i cant believe someof the bitches in pro sports. you know who is getting exploited Rasheed? teachers, the military, (and as much as i respect what they do, but personally dislike a majority of them) cops, and people overseas who work for .10 a day doing slave labor to try to feed their disease and starving children.

Fuck you Rasheed, i lost all of the little respect i ever had for your bitchass
    See I don't agree with most of this statement. True, some athletes are lazy. But not the majority of them. Look at Michael Jordan, find me a cop or teacher that worked harder than him. That man worked so hard physically, ever since he was in high school. Most of these guys do so much physical work to maintain their athletic form. Especially the ones that make 500,000 a year and are trying to stay in the league, they earn their pay. Plus, as is the case with many NFL'ers, they are so messed of physically after they retire, like some of the lineman, They can't even really do any physical work for a long time. Many of them devour incredible amounts of steroids to try to stay competive, like some pro bodybuilders. Most of them have so many joint problems it's pathetic. As far as teachers go, I have some that make us come up and get a paper, tell the kids to do it with their book, and then make all the tests multiple choice so the kids can grade each others. And then they bitch at the class cause they have to take an hour out of their weekend to average some grades.They rarely move a muscle. Some of them are pretty hard working, some of them are such lazy asses, they could be replaced by a $300 grading machine. They're babysitters, that's what most of high school is about. And think of firemen. I mean, I know they save lives and many are heroes, but say you're a small town firemen, making money to go to maybe one or two big fires a year. What the hell is that? And cops, we're I'm from, lots of them, state troopers especially, can retire at 55 with a pretty cozy pension if they get on the force at age 1 and work for 25 years and take care of their money responsibly . Plus, at 55, they can get on at a regular job somewhere else, if theyre lucky, and make 50 grand a year plus their pension. I really wouldn't mind that, except that I'm a white male, and nowadays it's harder to get on like that, cause they need to hire minorites and women, even though most women are physically inferior to men. Reverse discrimination. And as far as the military goes, you shouldn't join if you have a family. Period. It was intended for single men, and that would explain the pay, it's not meant to feed a family of four or five. Rasheed Wallace, like many people in pro sports, is a moron. God gave many of them incredible athletic ability, and little brains. Flex, I think you have some kind of problem with high paid pro athletes altogether, maybe you spent ten years in the minor leagues. Personally, if you never watched any of these athletes maybe you couldl have grounds to make this statement, but since you, like hundreds of millions of other americans, are entertained by watching them, then you really can't. I mean, they're not just playing they're sports, they sometimes inspire people to go for their goals, and have a very positive affect on people. And, whether you are conmfortable with it or not, your kids if you have any prolly look up to them, I know when i was nine years old, I would've given my right arm to meet Emmit Smith. Whether or not they deserve their money, if the owners are willing to pay them, then I can't complain.

FLEXecutioner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You obviously missed 99% of my point. try reading it again.

The only thing i agree with what you said is how athletes are overpaid. Tell me any human playing baseball for 6 months a year deserves to make $252 million, are you kidding me?

Its unfortunate that that is what our country has come to. My whole point is that pro athletes who make millions to do nothing but play sports who complain about some of the shit they do (i.e. Rasheed) are bitches, bottom line. all the rest of that shit you wrote is incongruous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

hahahahahahaha......... i like ur thread
    You've never lived untill you've almost died, life has an excitement that the protected will never know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

.........what a bitch.........hahahahahahhahahaha, no im not on crack
    You've never lived untill you've almost died, life has an excitement that the protected will never know.

You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Originally posted by Flex
    Its unfortunate that that is what our country has come to. My whole point is that pro athletes who make millions to do nothing but play sports who complain about some of the shit they do (i.e. Rasheed) are bitches, bottom line. all the rest of that shit you wrote is incongruous.

you are right bro, but you can't blame the athletes, blame teh system for payin them that kind of cash! don't look at the apple, look at the tree, ya feel me. I guaranteee that each one of us would take advantage of that kind of cash fi offered, and further more just b/c we are makin that kind of money, do we give up the right to express our opinion in matters as such? I bet that Wallace knows much more about what is going on behind the scenes in the league than any of we do! Not sayin it is justified but we never really know the details, just what we are told. There may be more to the story.