• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

useless story

Originally posted by plouffe
Nah mudge, I mean do you spot inject like everymuscle group - Calves, Quads, Hams, Glutes...

I have hit quads but I am not a huge fan of them, if the gear is painless go for it. Typically for me the rotation is:

Traps
Delts
Triceps
Ass
Pecs

Never done biceps/calves and dont think I will any time soon.

like i said before, there is no point in posting bullshit that way people that i dont know think im insanely strong, and honestly i couldnt give 2 fucks less what anyone thinks, i wasnt asking if you guys believed me, and if u dont, thats cool, as of right now i am looking into competitions and i will post pics sooner or later. thats a promise.

Originally posted by jadakris31
maybe these young kids cant add weights correctly... 45 +45 = 90, not 900

You are a moron. :suicide:

I'm not going to call him a liar, but I know I would be kinda ashamed if some 15 year old on my team was deadlifting that much. More shocked thatn ashamed really...but i'd like pics - this'll be quite the sight. Just glad we don't have to compete with you guys :D

hey bro i got a digital camera if you want to get together sometime to lift soon we can take some pics haha:hot:

Back