• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

useless story

Marble

cutting
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When i was 11 years old, i started BMX racing and have been doing it since (im 15 years old) and when I was 14 I had my first powerlifting competition and had never deadlifted before, i was expecting my bench to carry me (pushing around 300 lbs weighing a little under 200) when i didnt make the finals for bench, i tried out deadlift (there was 2 categories bench and deadlift, there was finals for either, not combined) i ended up winning the class deadlifting 575 lbs. i'd never deadlifted before and gained all my leg strength riding bmx. I now weigh 180 and deadlift a little over 650. just wondering if any1 else rides bikes and it helps a ton with leg strength and definition.

Nope, but you sound pretty damn strong. What are you doing for dead's right now?

Originally posted by plouffe
Nope, but you sound pretty damn strong. What are you doing for dead's right now?

Originally posted by Marble
I now weigh 180 and deadlift a little over 650.

Mudge, I should have been more specific. Marble what ROUTINE are you doing for increasing your deadlift?

*thanks mudge, always gotta be technical :bounce:

:grin:

When i was 11 years old, i started BMX racing and have been doing it since (im 15 years old) and when I was 14 I had my first powerlifting competition and had never deadlifted before, i was expecting my bench to carry me (pushing around 300 lbs weighing a little under 200) when i didnt make the finals for bench, i tried out deadlift (there was 2 categories bench and deadlift, there was finals for either, not combined) i ended up winning the class deadlifting 575 lbs. i'd never deadlifted before and gained all my leg strength riding bmx. I now weigh 180 and deadlift a little over 650. just wondering if any1 else rides bikes and it helps a ton with leg strength and definition.

w t f...

those weights are amazing for your age

got any pics?

A 650 deadlift at 180 lbs is amazing for any age. Yeah, a pic would be nice.

Marble, we're talking 650 POUNDS here right, not ounces?
Perhaps you should be out setting some national records.

http://www.adfpa.com/records/national/men-teen.htm

MEN'S TEENAGE NATIONAL RECORDS
AGE 14-15
AS OF 2003
Weight Class Event Name Weight Year

181 Squat J. JOHNSON 451.75 99
Bench Press J. JOHNSON 325.00 99
Deadlift J. JOHNSON 485.00 99
Total J. JOHNSON 1262.00 99

198 Squat J. HULL 523.50 94
Bench Press J. STIVERSON 292.00 98
Deadlift J. HEIT 479.50 Jun-01
Total J. HULL 1240.00 94

Lou Ferrigno was credited with an 850 deadlift @ 275 pounds :)

650 is no small feat for anyone, the only person in my gym approaching those numbers is a pretty big, and somewhat short guy, naturally big (somewhat 'fat' type). Very strong guy.

Ronnie Coleman did 800x2 SLDL in his video, while dieting down.

Hummmm at 15 years old and 180lbs deadlifting 650. I call it BS. I know some strong ass young guys around, and the strongest one I know deadlift 625lbs, he is 265-275lbs (don???t remember for sure) and 17 years old. I don???t know any 15 year old personally that deadlifts more than 450lbs. But hey if there is a minute chance I???m wrong and you really do that, man you better start competing. :D

I dont know alot of people past the 500# mark. The one lightweight I know of who can do 500 for more than 10 reps, is over 200 pounds at 5'9", he competed around 190.

Originally posted by KataMaStEr
Hummmm at 15 years old and 180lbs deadlifting 650. I call it BS. I know some strong ass young guys around, and the strongest one I know deadlift 625lbs, he is 265-275lbs (don???t remember for sure) and 17 years old. I don???t know any 15 year old personally that deadlifts more than 450lbs. But hey if there is a minute chance I???m wrong and you really do that, man you better start competing. :D

I go to school with this guy, it isn't no bullshit man. I'm 16 and I'm pulling 400 pounds off the ground at 160lbs. This kid is a freak.

It isn't no bullshit = its bullshit. You do remember double negatives from English class right? :)

bmx riding isnt what made me that strong, after i realized i could deadlift alot i started doin deads, bmx got me up to about 550, maybe a little more, ive been thinking about competing but ive been getting more into bodybuilding for the past few months, right now im squatting about 440, deadlift is about 650, and bench is around 290. im about 5'8 so its not real far to pull it off the ground, and no im not bullshitting, just have sum good gentetics :yes:

Yeah I know, I knew that sounded funny. Damn I'll sneak a mistake by you at least once I know it :shake:

i dont think thats too bad for a newbie do u guys? :thumb:

oh yeah and also ill be getting some pics soon, (plouffes getting a digital camera) haha

Dude that's fucking awesome. We've got a guy in our group expected to go to state pushing over 200 pds. in body weight and deadlifting 550, and I thought that was good. If you're competing this year you'll kick some serious ass!

IML Gear Cream!
im going to attempt t get down to the 171 class but that would be real tough, if i could do that though 650 lb deadlift and 290 lbs bench would be unstoppable in competition. im not competing, im just going to do the little lifta thons that our school is holding. i want to get into some bodybuilding comps.

im going to attempt t get down to the 171 class but that would be real tough, if i could do that though 650 lb deadlift and 290 lbs bench would be unstoppable in competition. im not competing, im just going to do the little lifta thons that our school is holding. i want to get into some bodybuilding comps.

if its just ur schol then idont think u will even need to go down to 171 class........ unless thisis smoe type of body building school

650?

don't think so. look at Cpt Deadlift's national teen records. they don't even get into the 500's, never mind 650.

maybe you're adding wrong........100lb 6.5x's doesnt mean you dead 650.

Arthur2004 - RECORDS MY FRIEND. :D That's almost 4 times his bodyweight! haha

Originally posted by Flex
650?

don't think so. look at Cpt Deadlift's national teen records. they don't even get into the 500's, never mind 650.

maybe you're adding wrong........100lb 6.5x's doesnt mean you dead 650.

How could you compare him to CAPTAINDEADLIFT. Just because he couldn't pull that weight off the ground as a teen doesn't mean marble can't.

i'm not comparing him to Cpt Deadlift. try rereading my post. i said "look at the records" (that Cpt Dead. put up). Got it?

Dude, i'm not gonna argue that your boy can dead 650. alls i'm gonna say is that he'd be the strongest 15 year old EVER, don't think so buddy.

This is a bad example, but it puts it in perspective....Pro BB's, Ronnie Coleman for instance, has been powerlifting and bodybuilding for decades upon decades while taking insane amounts of juice, and he can only do 150lb more than a 15yr old that rode a bike for a few years??

Sorry, dont think so.

Genetic Freak I guess, I'm just used to having these big ass weights lifting around my school. During the competition that he was talking about there was a 3 way tie, 3 Highschool kids pulled 650lbs. off the ground. Maybe there's just something in the water around here man, because none of us get off on making up bullshit.

Originally posted by Flex
alls i'm gonna say is that he'd be the strongest 15 year old EVER

thanx for the compliment bro, and i see where your comin from, honestly i wouldnt believe myself either, i would laugh at me and go to the next topic, and thats cool man, i was just lettin out some of my stats, like plouffe and i both said GENETIC FREAK.
if i made up some fake stats to put online on a forum to impress people that ive never met and probably will never meet, thats pathetic. but that was a year and a half ago when i deadlifted 575. thats when i realized i could get up there, so ive been deadlifting and im up to 650. o well man believe what u want. everyone else thanks for the support.

and the only thing i was adding was the 100 lb plates, i didnt do any adding, it was my max, i pulled it off the ground, and it wasnt only me who was adding up the weight and watching a freshman do almost 600 lbs.

Back