• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Energy

SKINSFAN

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have decided to not have any dry carbs like rice, potatoes, pasta
after I eat lunch to try and reduce some body fat, however I have noticed I don't have the energy to do a hard w/o while on this type of diet. I normally do my w/o 1-1/2 hrs. after dinner when I normally would have some form of carbs other than veggies.Is there a supplement that will offset the lowered energy level?Should I just forget about this type of diet, and get a great w/o?:confused: :confused:

Do you use any of those fat burner pills? Cause they give me a hell of a boost.
I havent used any for some time cause I'm bulking, I lift in the morning and I find a peice of fruit like a banana helps.

You don't have energy because you're not eating any. How much fat do you eat in the meals without carbs?

If you workout in the pm, then why do you not eat carbs in order to fuel and start recovery for your workouts?

The time you eat the carbs in regards to am/pm has nothing to do with anything. You should forget about this diet.

You need to eat. Supplements won't change this, although ECA will give you a boost, it won't solve the problem.

Also, what are you doing that takes 60-90 minutes in the gym?

TSB you must have misunderstood my post as far as time goes I only w/o for about 45 minutes,but I begin my w/o 1-1/2hrs. after dinner.
I thank you for your advice, my thinking was basically the same as you but I wanted a little backing.
I am wondering about this eca stack you and scotty mentioned, how does this product work, does it really help burn fat faster than exercise and lifting alone?
I only have about 15% body fat but I think most of it is around my middle. I was also wondering another thing, I hear about these people with 31-32" waist. around my naval is 36 but around my hips is 35 will my stomach never get smaller than 35 I would think not. :rolleyes:

Mmm hmm, I misunderstood.

Methinks ECA is a great supplement, it will *help* you lose some fat and it's great for an energy boost. Take it with creatine and you have a kick ass supplement combo (best there is, IMO).

Back