• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pumping iron

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here seen Arnolds video, "Pumping Iron?" (Its the 25th anniversary edition) Bought it and loved it! :thumb:

Craig bought it when it first came out! He just had to have it. I did watch it, I wanted to die laughing at some of the things they did back then with their diets. Toast and Milk for leaning out. I was like...Wow! It's amazing how Arnold looked and for how the pros look now. He still has an amazing body, but the pros now, are more cut and carry alot more mass. It was a good movie to see how things were before.

Of course!

need you ask;) only see it a million times.

its only the greatest flick of all time. the 25th anniv. ed. is even better w/ all the behin the scenes interviews and shit.

in fact, its the only thing i want for Xmas this year haha

I love that theme song......

"Pumpin' up. Puuuuumpin' Iiiiiiiiron. Pumpin' up, reeeally feeeeels like Flyyyyyyyyyin'":dance: :dancer: :banana:

Originally posted by JLB001
but the pros now, are more cut and carry alot more mass.

cuz they have SOOO much more access to information on correct, training, nutrition, dieting and of course a shitload more AAS, diuretics and HGH that guys back then didnt have.

they had to figure all that shit out by trial and error.

I love Arnold! He was soooooo sexy back then! The funniest parts are the clothing, houses, etc back in the 70's. I wasnt even born then! Anyone here ever trained outdoors-Venice Beach? That would be sweet! (not outdoors here in Canada though, Id be in a snow suit!:funny:)

Originally posted by Flex

they had to figure all that shit out by trial and error.
:yes: I think the all looked pretty good!

Jill...You can come train down here in Texas with us! It's still pretty warm here. :)

Absolutely have seen it. A must see for any one who is into BBing.
When Cinemax showed the 25th anniversary of it on tv I made sure to tape it!

Originally posted by Jill
I Anyone here ever trained outdoors-Venice Beach?

that's where i plan on moving when i graduate if all goes to my master plan....MuWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

a buddy of mine went there last summer. he said the BB's there are just insane.

IMO the funniest part of the whole 25th ed. is when they are at Arnold's bachelor pad (its not in the original). they are all dancing and drinking champagne.
Arnold then insists Robbie do a few double bi shots. He says no. Then they all get on him, and he finally caves in and hits a few poses as his head is bobbing to the oldschool disco music......funniest shit eeeeeever:rofl: :laugh:

talk about true 100% meatheads.....i love it:thumb:

OMG...I have progressed back to those 70's clothes! LOL Reminds me of when I was little. LOL hig huggers and bell bottoms.

Venice is soooo cool.

:shrug:Obviously it must be just me. I thought the video was boring. I even fell asleep watching it.:zzz:

Originally posted by Prince
I think the first time I saw Pumping Iron was when I was fifteen years old, back in the eighties.
I must have been about 18...........

Originally posted by Jill
Anyone here seen Arnolds video, "Pumping Iron?" (Its the 25th anniversary edition) Bought it and loved it! :thumb:

Jill Jill Jill... you ask that question on a bodybuilding forum? hahahaha Yes I've seen it and own it. Then again, I own every Arnie movie he made even the crappy ones. Hercules in NY included blhaaah ugg but a must have or an incomplete collection.:thumb:

Back