• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Girls are such a pain in the ass

Trump

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want consequence free sex, and also not have to work my ass off and deal with a girls 'issues' at the same time while trying to court her

When is IBM going to start cloning supermodels

Originally posted by Trump
I want consequence free sex, and also not have to work my ass off and deal with a girls 'issues' at the same time while trying to court her

It doesn't hurt to dream I guess.

That is why they made inflatable dolls.

Yeah, Firestorm says they are pretty realistic now :)

if "girls" are such pains in the ass...then go for "women" instead ;)

"Women" are a whole other category of "pains" :)

Get one of those obediant and agreeable mail order Russian women. According to the e-mails I get they love America and want nothing more than to find an American man to come over here and please. ;)

Boys and Men can be a pain in the butt too. I swear they get a monthly just like the women. :D

Originally posted by JLB001
I swear they get a monthly just like the women. :D

They get a monthly BECAUSE of women. ;)

Seriously though, I'll have to admit I go OTR about every month too. lol But the fact that this thread even exists shows how much us men still have to learn. lol

Holly shit us guys are so EASYYYYYYYY to please just give us plenty BJ's and Ass and thats it we are happy common now really think about it

but with women/girls damn there is so many issues you cant please all of them damn

IML Gear Cream!
hahahahahahahahhaha........, JLB001, u sound like my girfriend, she always asks me if im on my period when im "kranky"

if girls are a pain in your ass, i humbly suggest that perhaps you should try another position as you are clearly doing something wrong...:D

Last edited:
possibly!

Originally posted by MarcusMaximus
if girls are a pain in your ass, i humbly suggest that perhaps you should try another position as you are clearly doing something wrong...
what the fuck is wrong with you?they're just having some fun...what kind of retard are u>?

he's always riding someone if he doesn't agree................'

IMO Marcus has a hard time accepting others thoughts/Opinions............because they aren't his own!.....

hey david how u doing?:wave2:

if girls are a pain in your ass, i humbly suggest that perhaps you should try another position as you are clearly doing something wrong...

very few people would have taken this as anything other than somewhat mildly amusing as it is a play on the phrase " pain in the ass" as he means that it's frustrating that he can't find what he wants. the play on words is that he is on the receiving end of some sexual act. however, only the most concrete thinking person would have made this mistake in not noticing that I could not have been talking about that. Or, people with an axe to grind with whatever comments i make from here on in. Which is to say oak.

it is always the case that people who have been allowed to say whatever they wish, with no repercussions and have never been taken to task for their reprehensible viewpoint, these people always react out of proportion to the perceived event.

This crosses over from 2 other threads where I took exception to maddog's intolerant comments about homosexuals. we both agreed that we disagree and moved on.

another person gave what I took to be a very strange opinion towards a rape victim. I thought that it is very strange that they question the attempts of the rape victim to stop the rape. They have their opinion; i have my opinion of their opinion.

you can see all this in Bush bans gay marriage thread, and In " boy 15 rapes mother."

i have never insisted that anyone take my opinions. However, several ppl have insisted that the tolerant people adopt their views. so oak will be following me throughout the threads.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
he's always riding someone if he doesn't agree................'

IMO Marcus has a hard time accepting others thoughts/Opinions............because they aren't his own!.....

odd that you should perceive this as riding someone. as most people would have assumed that the comment was not serious in that context. i did forget to put the smiley thingie in there so i will fix that.

different people's opinions are valid when they are based on something more than superficial definitions, malice, misunderstanding and hatred. When people show me that their opinions are based upon something other than these things, then i can consider them as valid. However, i do not have to validate them:. i do not have to accept their opinions as my own. you can have whatever opinion you wish to have. Just as i have the right to consider your opinion evil, if that is what i consider it.

you are upset that i took exception to your disparaging comment about the rape victim - you allege that perhaps she could have done something more -. you agreed to my assessment of your thinking on this. in my opinion, it went beyond the pale.

you are projecting again with your comments.

you can have whatever opinion you wish. HOwever, i can disagree. I am not insisting that you take my opinion. I choose not to affiliate myself with ppl who think along those lines.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
!

Originally posted by oaktownboy
what the fuck is wrong with you?they're just having some fun...what kind of retard are u>?

the kind that wants to bring back a gold medal from the special olympics :D

( this post made possible by a generous contribution by maddog)

Last edited:
odd that you should perceive this as riding someone.
I'm not talking about your comments in here. I'm talking about you as a whole! You cannot let things go! You have to keep digging and digging!

different people's opinions are valid when they are based on something more than superficial definitions, malice, misunderstanding and hatred.

Again, this is your opinion on what is and is not valid. It does not mean you need to change everyones thoughts/opinions to match your own, nor do we have to prove to you why we feel the way we do! We're not asking for your approval here.

When people show me that their opinions are based upon something other than these things, then i can accept them

If you have an acceptance issue, take it up with a counselor. By all means, voice your opinion but in no way shape or form should you as persistant as you are against how people feel.

Not one person is the same and, if they don't think, act or breath like you......it does not make them an evil person! Get off your high horse and learn to let go!

You seem like a little child who has got to have the last word in edge wise.

Just as i have the right to consider your opinion evil, if that is what i consider it.

Consider it evil if that's how you feel. It's my opinion and I'm hard headed, you will not be the one to change my mind on the issue that was gernalized by me yesterday! If you feel you can change my mind and have something to say....Save it!

you are upset that i took exception to your disparaging comment

And you're upset that I took exception to your disparaging comments..................

you are projecting again with your comments.

No, you need to learn how to let go.

you can have whatever opinion you wish. HOwever, i can disagree. I am not insisting that you take my opinion. I choose not to affiliate myself with ppl who think along those lines.

Thank you kind one for allowing me to have an opinion. Disagree all you want.

Then stop affiliating! Good golly.

Then stop affiliating! Good golly.

We are not affiliating; we are participating in the same thread. that is all.

Last edited:
....ever stop and say to yourself "life's too short" or some variation of "it just isn't worth it"

it really is ok to let this stuff go without commenting sometimes.

just something to consider MM

Again, this is your opinion on what is and is not valid. It does not mean you need to change everyones thoughts/opinions to match your own, nor do we have to prove to you why we feel the way we do! We're not asking for your approval here.
I am not asking for anyone to change their opinions. it is interesting that those with whom i disagree have the perception that i am insisting that they change their opinion. My stated position is that a person can have whatever opinion that floats their boat. you can disagree with my opinion all you wish; i don't take it as a personal attack.

Originally posted by nikegurl
....ever stop and say to yourself "life's too short" or some variation of "it just isn't worth it"

it really is ok to let this stuff go without commenting sometimes.

just something to consider MM

would you consider saying the same thing to BABsie or oaktown?

If you have an acceptance issue, take it up with a counselor. By all means, voice your opinion but in no way shape or form should you as persistant as you are against how people feel.

again, the fact that i disagree with your comments does not mean that you have to accept mine. feel free to comment all you wish.

would you consider saying the same thing to BABsie or oaktown?

yep, i would. and every now and then i remind myself of the same thing when a particular thread really irks me.

Not one person is the same and, if they don't think, act or breath like you......it does not make them an evil person! Get off your high horse and learn to let go!

I based my conclusion on a variety of statements you have made in several posts: your intolerance wrt homosexuals, the comment you made about how homosexuals having good taste, the negative comment about the rape victim, how you stated that another person's choices somehow may make you look bad.
you don't have to act or breath like me.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl Get off your high horse and learn to let go!

i am quite short so i wouldn't need a high horse even if i were to consider myself above anyone. a rocking horse would suffice.

Back