• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

so frustrated

Brando457

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok i ve been on a diet for 3 weeks, its the CKD. I' ve been eating 6 meals a day of protein, low cals and medium carbs.

I m on teh wrestling team and have practice everyday, we do alot of running and drilling.

My weight went down to 204 thats the lowest I've been at. I weigh myself today and I m at 220. I went outside and lifted working my tri's today. I come inside and weigh myself I m at 211. THis is ridiculous that I can't get below 200 :( and all i m getting is frustrated with this it seems fruitless all my work.

Brando, that's a good diet, but when are you taking in these carbs? Try to take in all your carbs PRE workout and little to no carbs aftewards. Also, on days when you're not training try to take in as little carbs as possible. (closer to zero the better)

I m taking the carbs throughout the day, and i train everyday because of wrestling practice and days that i dont have practice i m doing cardio and or lifting or just lifting.

Back