• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

in gopros workout

jadakris31

jersey's here
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
in shock week .. for supersets -- does it matter which excersise you do first? is there though behind that too? thanks

Yes, do an isolation movement first then the compound.
Eg, Flat fly then bech press or Side lat raise b4 shoulder press.
This isolates the muscle and prefatigues it for the compound move :D

thanks .. thats what i figured

Originally posted by Rissole
Yes, do an isolation movement first then the compound.
Eg, Flat fly then bech press or Side lat raise b4 shoulder press.
This isolates the muscle and prefatigues it for the compound move :D

There are two types of supersets: pre-exhaust and post activation. The first is isolation/compound, the second is compound/isolation. Both of these types affect the body in unique ways. Use them both.

well your shock week hits both of these correct? "
isolation/compound, the second is compound/isolation"
or do i need to change it up?

Originally posted by Rissole
So i should even change that up too GP?? I been just doin Iso/Comp..

Yes, I have been tweaking things over the past few months and will soon come out with a more advanced version of my program. Do one pre-exhaust and one post-activation superset combo during shock week.

ok thanks .. cant wait for the tweaked version

Originally posted by jadakris31
ok thanks .. cant wait for the tweaked version

Soon!
:thumb:

Gopro, I start week three of your workout tomorrow. What is SS superset? What is DS?

IML Gear Cream!
Although i'm not really familiar with GP's workouts...i'm pretty certain DS means dropset.

Originally posted by dstack
Gopro, I start week three of your workout tomorrow. What is SS superset? What is DS?

SS=superset (two exercises for the same bodypart done back to back)
DS=dropset (do an exercise to failure, remove some weight and immediately rep again until failure)

any idea of how long until you get time to post your tweaked workout? just wondering

I have been reading Max-OT workout, and it states that only overload and intensity build muscles. Basically lift heavy and rest less. Are Gopro routines the opposite? If you can do that many reps, shouldn't you increase the weights and do less reps?

Originally posted by dragonfly
I have been reading Max-OT workout, and it states that only overload and intensity build muscles. Basically lift heavy and rest less. Are Gopro routines the opposite? If you can do that many reps, shouldn't you increase the weights and do less reps?

Max OT is a bit simplistic for me, however, it is a good program. My workout is based on progression and intensity, but also on constant change in stimulus to muscles (muscle fibers more specifically), CNS, hormonal systems, and metabolic variances. You should always strive to lift more in the specified rep ranges and or push further into the pain zone whenever capable. My program is a mutli-dimensional attack, not a singular one, in one rep range which limits you from stimulating the continuum of muscle fibers, etc.

Originally posted by jadakris31
any idea of how long until you get time to post your tweaked workout? just wondering

I have several articles in the works ahead of that one, but it will come soon!

Thx Gopro! I have tried your routines before for 12 weeks when I first started lifting 6 months ago. The routines were pretty intense and I have gained both strenght and size. I am doing Max-OT right now and it is difficult for me to keep lifting heavy everyday. Both programs are good, but I think I like your routines better.

Back