Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Cheap fish oil? (Deep sea alaska fish oil?)

OMGWTFBBQ

Rep Points

Cheap fish oil? (Deep sea alaska fish oil?)

Found this site: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/elitelab...epseafis5.html

Can get 12 bottles (100 softgels each) for $25. Says its 30% EPA/DHA with vitamin E. Has anyone heard of the brand before, though? "Wesco International"?

Rep Points

Looks like your average fish oil to me

I've been looking into other fish oils. I want something higher in EPA/DHA. Min. 50% but I would like 80% if I could find it.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

OMGWTFBBQ

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    Looks like your average fish oil to me

I've been looking into other fish oils. I want something higher in EPA/DHA. Min. 50% but I would like 80% if I could find it.
    I just bought 12 bottles of it... lol.

On that site they've got 50% EPA/DHA softgels, but its works out to be more expensive to take those then the equivelent amount of the 30% softgels.

It's the cheapest site i've found so far. I snooped around a bit, and it looks like the direct factory store for elite pharmaceuticals.

Food

Rep Points

well if it's cheap, then instead of the recommended dosage you maybe can have more to meet your requirement

is bulking

Rep Points

5-6 tabs with every meal. That's what I do.
    These are my favorite faces : - - -

Personal Bests:

Bench - 235
    Deadlift - 315 X 17
    Squat - 315 X 11
    40 yrd. - 4.65

Bulking Up right now

Rep Points

These caps are 1000 mg Salmon Oil, 300 mg Omega Fatty Acids; included as: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 180 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 120 mg and Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 5 I.U.

I don't know how to calculate the fat from one caps?
    How much fat is 180mg and 120mg?

Rep Points

Each 1000mg of Fish oil typically has 1G fat.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.