• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

14-year-olds getting liposuction

I had a friend in HS, about 1985, who had lipo on her thighs. She is Polish, very tall but also quite athletic and ate well. She just had thick thighs so her parents agreed to the lipo :shrug:

I need lipo..they just opened a Krispy Kreme at work...I feel like a fat hairy donut.

well i guess there just taking the easy way out

i understand it for those that are genetically predisposed to hold that much fat..but for those that are just straight out lazy it is pathetic

Unless techniques have improved, you will never feel smooth again. Supposedly lipo patients have a bumpy feeling under the skin from the jagged areas where it is removed unevenly since its basically a vacuum cleaner.

BigBallaGA,

Why do your parents allow you to do this...lmfao

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by WebMonkey
BigBallaGA,

:haha: :lol: :evil:

Originally posted by Jeremy
well i guess there just taking the easy way out

Between easy and long term, I'll take easy.

Does anyone have any real stats on success and failure rates with Lipo? I know a 23 year old girl who did it last year and went from a beast to a beauty almost overnight.At least she looks great with ther clothes on anyway.Not sure about smoothness,I'll check.

Dunno, but he left that message in December :p

WebMonkey said:
BigBallaGA,

this gets me so bad

The first part is not really funny

but since he had lmfao (laughing my fucking ass off)

It's freaking hilarious

Back