IronMagLabs Osta Rx

I need some advise

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Unhappy I need some advise

Okay peeps, as some of you know, I'm flying to see my love, Justin/Eggs, on the 27th of December. I'll fly via Paris to Chicago,
    with SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) to Paris and United Airlines from Paris. 6 flights from and to Paris were cancelled last night, all with the airline Air France, due to terrorist suspicion. I'm scared to death about stepping on those planes and I don't feel safe at all. My family and friends are freaked out. At the same time, I can't stand being away from Justin any longer.

What would you do? I hate to let those f'cking terrorist win and keep me from doing this, but at the same time I don't want to be on a plane that gets hijacked..

I hope no one was offended by this.. I know this is a sensitive subejct and I do not want offend anyone.
    Last edited by Jenny; 12-25-2003 at 04:58 AM.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rep Points

I understand your delima!!!
    But like they say,you only live once!!!
    What if,what if,what if...Life is full of what ifs.
    Now on the other hand...

Jenny,I can't suggest you either way.
    I'de hate to see something happen to you and then again,I know you want to be with Sunnyside up,I mean Egg.
    Some help I am
    Senior citizen at work, don't bugg me.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks for trying Dero, you're a sweet heart
    I know there really isn't any advise to give, it's all in my hands to decide.

But thanks

Rep Points

u gotta remember Jenny the chances of ur planes getting hijacked is slim to none at all. with all the extra security measures they have now, it would be daamn tough for that to happen..go and see ur man and don't think twice about it
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks Oak, I will go. My parents are still freaking out, but I am going.

Rep Points

just think about how happy you will be when u see ur man in a few days
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think it actually gives you a great excuse to stay an extra week or three:

"Mom, Dad, you're going to have to wire me some money so that I can stay here because it isn't safe to come home...I'll be back in February sometime."
    Today I can do what others will not so that tomorrow I will do what others cannot.

The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things that losers don't want to do.

Rep Points

Originally posted by ponyboy

"Mom, Dad, you're going to have to wire me some money so that I can stay here because it isn't safe to come home...I'll be back in February sometime."

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

Re: I need some advise

Originally posted by Jenny
    Okay peeps, as some of you know, I'm flying to see my love, Justin/Eggs, on the 27th of December. I'll fly via Paris to Chicago,
    with SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) to Paris and United Airlines from Paris. 6 flights from and to Paris were cancelled last night, all with the airline Air France, due to terrorist suspicion. I'm scared to death about stepping on those planes and I don't feel safe at all. My family and friends are freaked out. At the same time, I can't stand being away from Justin any longer.

What would you do? I hate to let those f'cking terrorist win and keep me from doing this, but at the same time I don't want to be on a plane that gets hijacked..

I hope no one was offended by this.. I know this is a sensitive subejct and I do not want offend anyone.
    I would go!! With the heightened security, definitely go.

Mad As Toast

Rep Points

This morning I had to drive my friend to Atlantic City Airport. Today is Christmas and all was fine with the travel to airport and he arrived just fine to his destination. Don't let terrorist dictate your travel or your life. We have a little more heightened security since I come from the area where the 9/11 attacks occurred and was present to witness it first hand and a lot of us here refuse to let stuff like this beat us. Don't let it beat you either. Go and see your sweetheart. You will be just fine.
    The statue of Liberty no longer reads "Bring us your tired, your hungry, your huddled masses..."
    Now she's holding a baseball bat and it reads "Bring It On."

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thank you guys! I've decided to go Justin is not all the way happy about it since he's now worrying. Or he's just worried my parents would beat him up if something happened

I will be fine and I'll let you all know that I got to Chicago safely tomorrow night

Has lost 58lbs!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Have fun. Avoid gangbangers.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by ponyboy

That is a great idea!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
    Have fun. Avoid gangbangers.
    Thanks Satan, I'll try

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good luck Jen, we'll say a prayer for you!
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey sweetheart, glad you decided to go, if there were any indication that something was wrong on your flight, I'm sure it would be cancelled anyway, faith baby, he brought the two of you together for a reason, certainly not to part at this point, have a great time, sounds like such fun.........
    Each of us conceals an abyss, though few of us are aware of its existence, and even fewer dare to explore its vastness.

Rep Points

From a close source,Jenny is boarding in an hour!!!
    Hope EVERYTHING goes well.
    Senior citizen at work, don't bugg me.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm bumping this too, so we can keep updated on Jenny
    Each of us conceals an abyss, though few of us are aware of its existence, and even fewer dare to explore its vastness.

Rep Points

To remedy this problem, I say you do whatever it takes to be together 24/7. That is if that is what you both want of course.