• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need some advise

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay peeps, as some of you know, I'm flying to see my love, Justin/Eggs, on the 27th of December. I'll fly via Paris to Chicago,
with SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) to Paris and United Airlines from Paris. 6 flights from and to Paris were cancelled last night, all with the airline Air France, due to terrorist suspicion. I'm scared to death about stepping on those planes and I don't feel safe at all. My family and friends are freaked out. At the same time, I can't stand being away from Justin any longer.

What would you do? I hate to let those f'cking terrorist win and keep me from doing this, but at the same time I don't want to be on a plane that gets hijacked..

I hope no one was offended by this.. I know this is a sensitive subejct and I do not want offend anyone.

Last edited:
I understand your delima!!!
But like they say,you only live once!!!
What if,what if,what if...Life is full of what ifs.
Now on the other hand...:(
:scratch: :shrug:
Jenny,I can't suggest you either way.
I'de hate to see something happen to you and then again,I know you want to be with Sunnyside up,I mean Egg.
Some help I am :(

Thanks for trying Dero, you're a sweet heart :)
I know there really isn't any advise to give, it's all in my hands to decide.

But thanks :kiss:

u gotta remember Jenny the chances of ur planes getting hijacked is slim to none at all. with all the extra security measures they have now, it would be daamn tough for that to happen..go and see ur man and don't think twice about it

Thanks Oak, I will go. My parents are still freaking out, but I am going.

just think about how happy you will be when u see ur man in a few days

I think it actually gives you a great excuse to stay an extra week or three:

"Mom, Dad, you're going to have to wire me some money so that I can stay here because it isn't safe to come home...I'll be back in February sometime." :D

Originally posted by ponyboy

"Mom, Dad, you're going to have to wire me some money so that I can stay here because it isn't safe to come home...I'll be back in February sometime." :D
:haha: :yes:

Originally posted by Jenny
Okay peeps, as some of you know, I'm flying to see my love, Justin/Eggs, on the 27th of December. I'll fly via Paris to Chicago,
with SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) to Paris and United Airlines from Paris. 6 flights from and to Paris were cancelled last night, all with the airline Air France, due to terrorist suspicion. I'm scared to death about stepping on those planes and I don't feel safe at all. My family and friends are freaked out. At the same time, I can't stand being away from Justin any longer.

What would you do? I hate to let those f'cking terrorist win and keep me from doing this, but at the same time I don't want to be on a plane that gets hijacked..

I hope no one was offended by this.. I know this is a sensitive subejct and I do not want offend anyone.

I would go!! With the heightened security, definitely go.

IML Gear Cream!
This morning I had to drive my friend to Atlantic City Airport. Today is Christmas and all was fine with the travel to airport and he arrived just fine to his destination. Don't let terrorist dictate your travel or your life. We have a little more heightened security since I come from the area where the 9/11 attacks occurred and was present to witness it first hand and a lot of us here refuse to let stuff like this beat us. Don't let it beat you either. Go and see your sweetheart. You will be just fine.

Thank you guys! I've decided to go :) Justin is not all the way happy about it since he's now worrying. Or he's just worried my parents would beat him up if something happened :laugh:

I will be fine and I'll let you all know that I got to Chicago safely tomorrow night :)

Originally posted by ponyboy

That is a great idea! :rofl: :D

Good luck Jen, we'll say a prayer for you! :)

Hey sweetheart, glad you decided to go, if there were any indication that something was wrong on your flight, I'm sure it would be cancelled anyway, faith baby, he brought the two of you together for a reason, certainly not to part at this point, have a great time, sounds like such fun.........:)

From a close source,Jenny is boarding in an hour!!!
Hope EVERYTHING goes well.
:wait:

I'm bumping this too, so we can keep updated on Jenny :D

To remedy this problem, I say you do whatever it takes to be together 24/7. That is if that is what you both want of course.

Back