• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 weeks off?

DeadBolt

MP Minister of Pain!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am taking this week off to kick the flu and rest up. Some things have changed and plans altered and now I may need to leave town for next week. If I miss the gym for 2 weeks will that hurt me at all? I admit my diet was shot this week because of holidays and working 18-19 hour days but if I keep a halfway decent diet next week will I be OK? I dunno what will be happening but I'm sure I could maintain some shakes and like 3-4 meals a day.

Will I lose that much strength and mass? If so I'd rather stay home and hit the gym, I mean thats the thing I'm shootin for now.

You may, you may not. I lose some after 2 weeks, mostly mass not strength.

6 weeks is nearly the end of the world for me size wise. I think I lost 40 or 45 pounds off my bench in that time and about an inch off the arms, I forget though. Took me months to get back, MONTHS.

i fell crappy and notice the difference in days...i would never want to take a week or two off unless i was sick

I wont take more than 2 weeks of unless its a serious injury or something like that. Geees I hate these decisions heh!

Every few months i take a week off to rest up and it always improves my lifts. But taking 2 off I dunno.

Yeah, you will loose some size, strenght, and you'll mostly just get soft. Just through some pushups, situps, and sissy squats in to keep you someup there ya know? Just stay a little active. Next time I take time off im getting a detoxifing kit that cleans up the entire body, you may wanna give that a try. Sounds good.

Well for half the week I will be hunting which means little to no movement most of the day then the other half is new years eve so I will be woking my ass off. I am a bus boy so imagine doing cardio for like 16 hours straight heh. Its non stop running and carrying tons of plates.

I have a desk job so I dont do much moving around, I still lose something even in the first week, but its nothing to write home about. 2 weeks, not so terrible, might be a good mental break too.

Lose strength and size in only 2 weeks? :scratch:
Maybee Im just a "hardlooser"?

IML Gear Cream!
I lose pretty quickly, no matter what my diet is. As of now I had a 4 day off-time and pretty much held steady. During my 6 weeker though some time ago I felt like I lost everything, it wasn't everything but it was significant and mostly size.

Still though, who wants to lose 45 pounds on their bench, took me something like 3 months to come back and I actually am not as big still, but the quality is better.

What it comes down to for me is I dont like time off much at all :D

Still one or two weeks could be a good mental break, espeically if the workout is stale or the motivation isn't there. When I got back I was 'hungry,' then again I had to be because I lost alot.

very true, I'm fried maybe that extra week will be good.

Heck folks, i am just getting back into the swing after nearly 5 months off. I got really burned out with the weights and just rode my bike during this time.

How much did you lose? I don't think I could ever go 5 months, I love it to much. I am missing it and its only been a week.

I lost little weight but lost a lot of strength. I train primarily for str so weight is no concern. I do not want to get over 190 since I like to be fast on my bicycle.

I lost 80lbs off my benchpress and 120 off my squat. I'll do a 12 week routine after about a month of easing back into a program that will regain most if not all of this however. It comes back quickly for me once I set my mind to it. So by April I should be at a 320-330 bench and near 500 squat.

Wow, if I lost that much I'd be a veggie but then again I'm not nearly that strong heh.

Back