NapsGear.net

Air Alert III???!?

Air Alert III???!?

I just stumbled across the air alert webby, and now the had this Air ALert III shit .
    Anybody here has it and used ir before?

Somehow i think this is a TMT sports marketing scam. First they go Air Alert - increase by 6-10', then AAlertII increase by 8-12' then now they have this AAlert III shit that says you can now improve by 10-14' with their new 'squat hop' exercise and you will only need to do it 3 times a week and it's less taxing!

What do you all think about this?

and guys i've found a web site with all the free vert programs

http://www.terminalvertical.com/programs.html

includes alot of of information i must say

Rep Points

good lookin out

peace

OMGWTFBBQ

Rep Points

Re: Air Alert III???!?

Originally posted by MeLo
    I just stumbled across the air alert webby, and now the had this Air ALert III shit .
    Anybody here has it and used ir before?

Somehow i think this is a TMT sports marketing scam. First they go Air Alert - increase by 6-10', then AAlertII increase by 8-12' then now they have this AAlert III shit that says you can now improve by 10-14' with their new 'squat hop' exercise and you will only need to do it 3 times a week and it's less taxing!

What do you all think about this?
    This guy i know is a senior in HS right now... but by his sophomore year he had a 42" vert. It was his opinion that all that air alert stuff was garbage. He did heavy ass squats, a bunch of stuff with kettle bells, and plyometrics.

He also had a 4.40 40 yard dash, 4.03 pro agility, and a 39 second 300 yard shuttle.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: Re: Air Alert III???!?

Originally posted by Monolith
    This guy i know is a senior in HS right now... but by his sophomore year he had a 42" vert. It was his opinion that all that air alert stuff was garbage. He did heavy ass squats, a bunch of stuff with kettle bells, and plyometrics.

He also had a 4.40 40 yard dash, 4.03 pro agility, and a 39 second 300 yard shuttle.

What kind of plyos and how often? Just wondering if you know I would like to find a program to incorporate that will help my verticle.

OMGWTFBBQ

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Air Alert III???!?

Originally posted by odin52
    What kind of plyos and how often? Just wondering if you know I would like to find a program to incorporate that will help my verticle.
    im really not sure... been a while since i talked to him about it. next time i see him ill ask.

those air alert programs do work...but only if you dont wanna use weights...in other words if you're too lazy to pick up a bar and do squats and leg extensions etc...then yea they work! but what i do is lots of different kinds of squats and plyometrics! i love the plyometrics! http://www.webgate.net/~welchiro/plyometrics.html
    i got my plyo workout from there and modified it a lil bit! it works!
    ~The only way to truly understand your physique is by years of trial and error. Appreciate the journey. There is absolutely no short cut to mastery~

stats:
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'7 1/2
    Weight: 199.5 lbs
    ::The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent.::

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

nice thanks guys

Rep Points

i just lift at the gym to improve my leg strength

then do plyos for the power and explosiveness... thats where i think plyos are really effective

not doing them ATM, but i aim to do plyos 2-3x a week over the summer and have a mean verticle next season at Uni

i just wanna be dunkin, still only gettin the rim ATM

peace