• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need to bulk...

cmf85ro

Senior elven bodybuilder
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys!

I've got quite of a problem here...

First, a little bit about me: i've just turned 18, i'm about 1.90 m tall, weigh about 82 Kgs and live with my grandparents (very important detail! :D ).

So... I'm trying to bulk up right? Anyway, I'm trying to get a decent meal plan here but something gets in the way. No matter what i do or say i have to eat whatever they feed me for lunch. Big problem! Lunch normally consists of 1. soup 2. some sort of steak or stew 3. desert. The problem is i can't control the nutrient intake in these complex foods. I figure i'm eating about 300 g of meat, so that would be about 100 g of protein right? But other than that i don't know. What about fats, carbs, fibers... ?

So this is it... I can't get rid of this meal and can't control it in any way. Other than that i guess i could eat just about anything.

Right now i eat about 3 meals a day, but i'm willing to increase that number (hell i'd even wake up in the middle of the night to eat, just to be sure I bulk up :D ).

So, that's the story... Any ideas? Please help!

who's holding a gun to your head during lunch? When i used to go to HS i would bring a tuna/mayo/egg on WW bread sandwich w/me to school for lunch. At the least you could just bring a shake with heavy cream or flax and an apple or something of that sort.

I eat lunch at home! So my grandmother is holding a gun to my head... :mad:

Thought i'd give it a try and reply to my own thread... :D

So, i've come up with what seems to be a meal plan ;)

The problem is I need something like 3500 Kcal and i don't know where i'm gonna get 'em. Also i'd like to add that i don't afford protein shakes all the time so they aren't written here, since i can't use 'em on a regular basis.

I thought i'd split my meals 6 ways, with the ratios: 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat.

So, here goes:

Quantity Kcal Protein Carbs Fat

06:00
Milk (200 ml) 150 8 11,5 8
Eggs (2) 183,08 12,5 1,5 14

09:00
Sandwiches (100 g) 342 11,85 38,75 16,3

12:00
Peanuts (100 g) 585 23 21,5 50

14:30
Soup (300 g) 180 15 18 6
Beef steak (200 g) 244 40 0 8,5

17:30
Rice with a
little butter (200 g) 260 5,38 56,34 1

20:00
Tuna (1 can) 330 45 0 15

21:30
Cottage
cheese (200 g) 145 25 5,5 2
Yogurt (125 g) 125 4 23 1,5

Grand total 2544,08 189,73 176,09 122,3

I want: 3500 350 260 115

This is about all... What do you think? Any ideea on how i can get my protein and carb levels up? What else can i eat? I'm sort of an ecto-mezomorph.. So I need to eat... badly!!!

Plz help!

Tx

I would really be interested in hearing some comments... :rolleyes:

aiight man

my advice is get some whey protein and a decent mass gainer, use these to up your food intake, aim for about 40g of protein each meal, you must eat protein! a LOT more of it! - it builds muscle

also buy some baked potatos, wholewheat pasta, and brown rice... these are really high carb sources, try and add them to a few of your meals (eg tuna, a little mayo, and baked potato at 20:00)

also add in bowls of cereal after meals, i will often add in a bowl of weetabix/bran flakes or crunchy cereal after my meals if i feel i still have room for more

add fruit too, apples, banannas, salad etc!

Theres lots of stuff you can add, but its pretty essential you start using a protein supplement and get protein at each meal

peace

Tx for the advice man! I really don't think i'd be able to afford daily protein powder for more than a month but i'll se what i can do... I was guessing any answer would be going in that direction...

yeah, it really dose help though, thats why virtually everyone in bodybuilding uses them

i thought when i first started that i didn't need supplements, they scared me a lil, and it was a lot of money, i thought only the pros needed them... i was obviously very wrong

now i see they are just essential, you'll make some gains just by lifting at the start.... then there will come a point where u stop making all gains, then supplements become essential... stuff like creatine/glutamine, but to start with just use whey

if you can only afford 1 supplement get a whey protein powder (you can pick em up pretty cheap now), use 1 scoop in the morning at breakfast, and 1 scoop right after you workout with weights, IMO these are the most important meals for a BB (i know all meals are but these are critical)

trust me that will make a difference!

i ain't no expert on nutrition, but i know the basics.... i'm suprised p-funk or jodi ain't helped ya, they know there stuff, if you really need more help try send 1 of them a PM

good luck + peace

Whey protein is not necessary, just make sure you get your protein requirements from real food. You will make comparable or better gains without whey protein IMO, people develop an unhealthy reliance on protein powders. Besides, a diet without whey is cleaner than a diet with, and a helluva lot more natural, too.

Peace.

Back