• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mexico

Young1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi. I was reading around in this forum and noticed a couple of times when it was mentioned A.S. becoming illegal in mexico in the next few months. If someone were to go to mexico during the end of march this year would that make it impossible to obtain A.S.? If not, what is there in terms of A.S.? Thanks..

You didn't even leave an hour for anyone to answer bro.

Supposedly there is another few months where it is legal, but I'm not sure why you are even asking. Unless you are going to live in mexico there is no reason to ask, they are going to sell to you anyway. Your chances of finding a crooked vet shop who is going to report you are far greater than finding one who said kiss off we dont want your money.

Try to find a known reputable shop, dont treat anyone like shyt, and you probably want to tip at least $20. If you are going to smuggle them back, well good luck. If you can find a runner I would probably pursue that venue.

I def would do the mex thing if I lived in cali

I used to think it was a cool idea, I dont plan on trying now though, not worth it to me :shrug:

Depends what part of mexico you are entering the US from. As Mudge said, find a mule if you can.

hah are we talking about the mule at the strip club, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The way I understand it is you need a script in Mexico, but you can usually find a willing Doctor. But the border towns are more or less lawless and they ignore the perscription laws there, and everyone is on the take. They may sell to you, report you, and get their gear back to resell etc. From what I understand there is a few large K-Mart sized pharmacies that are good and have a peputation and want return customers.

IML Gear Cream!
Most people go to vet places.

Even if you did get a hold of some,It would not be worth it to try and get it back over the border!

cough *pussies* cough cough...nahh i agree it would be scary...but If I lived that the border Id have to manup and try at least once...be pretty hard for em to find it if u put it in your car seat, or inside something electronical

Mexico is just about a 3 hour drive for me,believe me I thought about going over there and getting some.But I am to scared:scared:

There are techniques to get stuff back, but with the drive, gas money, money spent on tourist goods so you dont look suspicious bringing your big ass back every couple months across the border, I would rather spend the money on quality underground stuff. I would save no money, especially since I am hundreds of miles away.

Right now there might be one legit place in TJ to go without getting busted, most people go further south, its just not worth it. Not only the risk of the bust, but there is no money savings when you are said and done, in my situation.

Yep, lots of good suppliers in the US if you look hard enough.

It's not worth the risk and your just asking for trouble if you're a big ass looking dude. Those customs guys aren't dummies.

Yeah, unless you were buying enough to go down in the history books, I dont think saving $20 or even $100 is worth it. Underground stuff for me, I like it better anyway.

If you want to really cut your costs in half or greater, make it at home.

I dont know about that...i dropped a good bit getting ready to make 1-t cyp and 4ad cyp :p though it was my first time and I had to buy alot of supplies.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe litterally people pay $3 or so for test per gram, for those who are able to get it from overseas.

Not to switch things up too much, but I just got back from Canada and went over the border and back with no problem. Not that I was carrying anything. And not that there is gear to be hauled back into the country anyway.

Originally posted by SJ69
The way I understand it is you need a script in Mexico, but you can usually find a willing Doctor.

A MEX script is not worth the paper it's written on when coming back across the border.

... and since most people go for vet gear, it can't be brought back legally anyway for human use ;)

I'm more leary of the human grade down there than I am the vet stuff

Back