• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IM comp midway Comparison pics and new comers

IML Gear Cream!
Firestorms Stats

09/29/03 .................01/08/04
Weight: 210lbs .......208 lbs.

Stats:
neck: 17"....................17 1/4
chest: 47 1/2".............49
upper arm: 16 1/4".....17 1/2
forarms: 13 1/2...........14 1/2
waist: 39 1/2".............37
thigh: 24"....................24 (no change)
calve: 15 1/2".............15 1/2

:mad: This comp just gets harder and harder :mad:
Awesome work Fire!! :thumbs: Thicker and fuller through the mid section, your delts and bis..... far out dude.....

Ok I totally do not see much change except maybe a little less bf. but no big differences. I'm going to have to really start kicking it now.
Thanks for posting the pics for me Ris.

Get real fire... :rolleyes: You look heaps better, its hard to see side and back cause your posing but the front... you've definately put size back on...

Thanks alot m8. I suppose I see some improvement in the back pic.

Fire, come on, you have made more progress than me!! You look great!! Delts, pecs, lats, arm, legs, everything is improved :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Well then I suppose we just do not look at ourselves the same as others view us because I totally don't see what you guys all see! I've seen your pics Jenny and I see a drastic improvement with yours and I'm not just saying that.

Well Fire, that's the thing, we don't see what others see :) You have done a great job and I can't wait to see the after pics :thumb:

Wow!!! :eek:

Amazing progress everyone, I don't know where to begin.

Great Job everyone. :thumb:

Wow Jen, you have made sooo much progress! Good job, you look awesome. Can't wait to see you in the end! :)

Thanks Rock :kiss: Maybe I'll join you in that comp :D Haha, no I won't, I'm too much of a chicken to compete :p

WOW

seems like everyboby is really working hard at this comp, Jenny,Hikerchic,ID, wow, impressive to say the least, i wouldnt want to be a judge.

Jenny~~ VERY IMPRESSIVE!! Your waist/ and hips look awesome!! Girl You kicked some ass!! :) :) You look HOT!!!

LIST of OFFICIAL 2003-2004 IM Competition Competitors

NOTE all bolded competitors have submitted their half way photos and are still in the game!

Women:
-Jenny
-JLB
-Hiker

-Shorty
-NG
-Stacey
-BF
-Babsie

Men:
-IAD
-Rock
-Fire
-Ris
-Tank

-8PakMan
-DV
-Pony
-BO

Last edited:
Re: Re: Iains Update

Originally posted by Leslie
The strange thing is you look leaner in the new pics.
Definitly sporting more muscle in legs and back too:thumb:

Thanks Leslie!

Appreciated ;)

Now comes the hard work!

Well I couldn't get anyone to take my pictures. My friend was suppose to but her dad has her digital. :( :(

Guess I'm out!!

You all look sooo great though!! Congrats and good luck with the rest!!! :) :kiss:

IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to drop in and say...YOU ALL LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!! Great work gang!!!!! Woohoooooo

Originally posted by IainDaniel
Don't forget to bold Rock!

Yes i bolded pony instead of rock but its updated now ;) thanks :D

Originally posted by J'Bo
LIST of OFFICIAL 2003-2004 IM Competition Competitors

NOTE all bolded competitors have submitted their half way photos and are still in the game!

Women:
-Jenny
-JLB
-NG

-Shorty
-Hiker
-Stacey
-BF
-Babsie

Men:
-IAD
-Rock
-Fire
-Ris
-Tank

-8PakMan
-DV
-Pony
-BO

what about me?:(

I just have to say that everyone in the comp has done so amazing. I needed this inspiration today and thank each of you for posting your pics! Men and women alike..it's awesome! :)

Uhm, you can count me out of the comp... unless you want to see how BIG my belly is getting ;)

damn rights we want to see the belly :yes:

Originally posted by butterfly
Uhm, you can count me out of the comp... unless you want to see how BIG my belly is getting ;)
ishowed you mine, you show me yours, LOL, btw BF congrat's, thats pretty cool, another little one, i'm happy for you and Fade.!!!!!
:thumb:

Last edited:
Oh..... didn't i get your email on Sunday STACEY!!
Sorry it might take me A WHILE to get YOUR PICS up...... *hint* *hint*

Back