• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Abs....of STEEL

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hgey u all...if u could tell me if these ab workouts will suffice...i will greatly appreciate it. I dont do sets...i only do 1 set with 30 reps of different exercises to target every part of my abs. i do cardio and i eat great....here are my exercises:

30 reps hanging leg lifts
" " reverse crunches
" " russian twists
" " weighted crunches
" " crunches
" " frog-leg or bicycle crunches

is that gooood?

how often? 30 reps total per workout? that's only 3 sets... you prolly wanna be doing around 6-9 sets of ab exercise per workout which should be done about 2 times a week... 3 if you really are obsessed... Some do a bit less sets/total reps of abs and do 5 days a week...

Just remember to switch up your routine often and use the lower rep, higher weight ratio to really bring those abs out...

Of course this is assuming that your diet and exercise are putting you in a caloric deficit... if you don't lose body fat, you won't be see your abs really come out...

But then again, you didn't say you wanted to be able to see your abs... you just wanted them to be like steel... which would be very possible to have STEEL abs covered in a nice thick warm layer of fat...

Originally posted by Brak86
30 reps hanging leg lifts
" " reverse crunches
" " russian twists
" " weighted crunches
" " crunches
" " frog-leg or bicycle crunches

thats a funny 3 mayo.... 1-2-3-'4'-'5'-'6' :D

I pick 3 exercises

crunches, twisting crunches, knee raises (knees in to stomach)

do 3 sets of each... swtiching the tempo up each time (when you step up the gear and go fast and it really burns)

sometimes i might finish with the bicycle, that is a killer, and for a change i might do my crunches on the swiss ball, but i find this keeps them pretty trim

for weighted crunches do i just hold a weight on my chest and do them on the mat as normal, i'm bulking right now so i'd liek to get my abs a bit bigger and deeper, 'so when i'm cut/ they'll look mean as ....' (yeah i'm the next Cena, wordlife! :D)

peace

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo

But then again, you didn't say you wanted to be able to see your abs... you just wanted them to be like steel... which would be very possible to have STEEL abs covered in a nice thick warm layer of fat...

i have steel abs :cry: but not for long im gonna start my cut this week.

My ab workout is like young D
3 excercises X 3 sets
alternate exercises between each set.

I go for 15 reps each time but once im down to my last couple sets its sometimes hard to hit that. I also try to go faster or slower to control the intesity like if im feeling I can do more, or not as much.

mayo no ahahaha 30 reps for each exercise...that comes to a total of 180 reps

Back