• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Silly question...

cmf85ro

Senior elven bodybuilder
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all...
So, as the title says...
It's just something that popped into my head tonight and I thought it just might give me a motivation boost :D

Question: If a eat right and traing right do you think I can add say 3 inches to my biceps by june?

Three inches????

Definetly, I wouldn't be surprised if you added 8 inches!!!:shrug:

Really, how do expect anyone to answer that. Do the best you can do and it may happen.

I agree, no one could answer that, but generally speaking my answer would be no.

However, there are many variables at hand...here are a few:

1.) Level of training (a newbie can gain a lot quickly)
2.) Natrual or Not. (meaning anabolic steroids)
3.) Genetics (the ultimate determining factor)

Dude, you want to go from 18" to 21" naturally in 6 months?

How much do those implants cost anyway.

As I recall you and I are about the same height, we are talking 45-60 pounds here man.

6 months of heavy test/deca/anadrol and a discusting quanity of food, maybe. Of course you should have a log book for the number of heart attacks, and strokes too just incase you forget.

cmf85ro, "Randy" used to use that avatar, I confused the two of you.

I put on some mean stretch marks years ago when I was around 18, but I didn't put anywhere near the size you are quoting, maybe half.

Last edited:
Motivation flushed down the toilet... Ehhh... That's life for you!

I don't see why you should be discouraged.
It doesn't take much weight gain to look a lot better.
Art.

Originally posted by Art
I don't see why you should be discouraged.
It doesn't take much weight gain to look a lot better.
Art.

You're probably right... Yet it sounded like a nice goal :D

It all takes time man, 3 inches is a HUGE gain.

You should, IMO, ultimately look at as putting 3" in your arms, not just your bi's. I know my triceps are far more massive than my biceps and make up a good portion of the mearsurement, though not flexed. Not saying I have big arms but just that perhaps that way of thinking may assist in reaching your goal. Unless you just want big bi's and not big arms.;)

Originally posted by cmf85ro
Motivation flushed down the toilet... Ehhh... That's life for you!

You just received the challenge of a lifetime! You motivation shoud be to prove us all wrong! Keep in mine the best way to add overall size to your arms is to build your tri's.

Check the signature!

IML Gear Cream!
Well... I think i failed at making myself clear. What I want is to add 3 inches to my arms. I just supposed you can't measure only your bi's since their half of the arm...

Originally posted by TheRoyalOne
You just received the challenge of a lifetime! You motivation shoud be to prove us all wrong! Keep in mine the best way to add overall size to your arms is to build your tri's.

Wow! Just wow! Thanks a lot! That indeed is motivational! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I'm sure now that i'm going to love this forum! :)

Yeah i KNOW insults are the best motivation. When i was a fatass it was the constant insults and lack of pun-tang that got me to work out and get lean not the motivation from familly and friends. Infact i really hate when people compliment me now im afriad il believe them and start slackin on my goals.

Back