• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is there any sites that show you how to perform different exercises?

properkickz1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would appreciate any sites that you guys know about.

Thank you

exrx.net

thx, is there any more sites you know about, or is this the best one. Looks pretty interesting.

that is the only one that comes to mind. Mudge may know of a couple others.

Katamaster I think has posted one or two others, EX is really the only one I can recall and it lists just about "everything" so... its good enough for most purposes even though I dont do rows like shown :)

p-funk i'm just curious how much you weigh. I'm also 5'5. I would like to have an idea on how would i look at that weight.

Right now I tip the scales at 195lbs.

Check this site out man...

http://www.bsu.edu/webapps/strengthlab/Home.htm

It's from Ball State University (yeah, who would have thought a small school in Indiana has such a comprehensive site)

They have quite a few videos, especially on many of the more complicated lifts. Granted there are different ways to do some of the lifts shown but this site is better than anything else that I have found.

- MP

One of the best sites I have found is Al's gym. This is a great site, this guy really knows his stuff. Check it out!

Back