• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

a few new pics

atherjen

bring it!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted 3 new pics in my gallery... the rest didnt turn out. hard when your trying to take your own. lol
they are 12 weeks out of my first bb comp, April 3rd. :cool:
if anyone has any suggestions or critisism, fire away!

You look great Jen :eyebrow: I think you'll do REALLY well in your first comp!! :thumb: You have an amazing bod and you are really an inspiration! :)

You look fabulous! I mean I am completely impressed. I could never get that big... just DO NOT have the genetics for it! You are gonna ROCK at that comp!!! I am sooo jealous..... :rolleyes: :D ;)

:love: :heartpump Jenn, Sapp..thank you kindly for the comments... its your sort of support that keeps me going soemtimes. honest tho, dont feel jealous at all.. you need to remember that we all are different... its best to only compare yourself to your own progress ;)

Wow, you look amazing babe :thumbs:..........your going to kick some arse, good luck sweetie ;)

Go get em' Jen!

My god woman!!! You look great, good luck at the competition!! I'm a guy and I would like to have your body lol j/k!! But you look incredible. Keep at it.

Originally posted by atherjen
:love: :heartpump Jenn, Sapp..thank you kindly for the comments... its your sort of support that keeps me going soemtimes. honest tho, dont feel jealous at all.. you need to remember that we all are different... its best to only compare yourself to your own progress ;)

I hear ya!! I try not to compare myself to others... I am just so damn small. It's so hard for me to put on muscle. BUT I have improved significantly since training with GoPro. He wants me to cut back on cardio or eat more to gain size..... I LOVE cardio, so I guess I will eating more protein shakes and turkey! :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone! too nice! :)

Sapp, GP's advice is right on, if you want to add more size the cardio needs to be cut wayyy back and eat more food(good nutritious food though). takes time, and your looking great right now too! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Looking good :thumb: atherjen

Go kick some asses.

you look absolutely utterly amazing!

by the way - i think your lats might be bigger than they look. if you push them down while you flare them out.

keep the pictures coming as you prep for your contest. you're gonna do so well. you have the nicest structure and you've got plenty of time since you look a lot closer to ready than 12 weeks out.

amazing i tell ya!

You know what would be good practise... some flex poses that reveal your facial expression while flexing... in the competition you will need to be proficient at this technique... it will also allow us some shots of that pretty face :D

yeah! post legs and face. ;)

Amazing! Way to go :thumb:

Nikegurl, thanks babes! Ill have to give the suggestion on the lat spread a try. Im not exactly the best poser yet... :p

Ill keep more pics coming. I did take pics of legs and arms and side chest but none turned out.... hard to take your own pics with a camera and mirror... :(
and face? yikes.. we'll see on that one, im not exactly photogenic!

All I can say is WOW!!! :eek: Great job!

WOW is all I have to say---and Nice Tan! :)

You Look FABULOUS DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking EXCELLENT for 12 weeks out:thumb:
Looking forward to seeing your progress:)

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah looking sweeet. You get the Dragon's seal of approval. :thumbs:

you look awsome......great back

thanks again everyone! you are all seriusoly just too nice. :love: I have a hard time seeing what others do sometimes. mind games I say!

Stacey- its funny I hadnt tanned in over 3 week in those pics and usually tan only 1x week. my dads naturall darker complected tho.

I can't wait to see how you look when you are ready to compete!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

thanks Sapp! :D say some prayers for my legs would ya! :(

I will say a prayer for your legs if you say one for MINE!!! ;) :D

okie.. deal.. but I need some hardcore praying! :p

Ya know this thread has lit a fire in me that I must tend to. I don't know if I'm just tired or if my good side is starting to get to me, but I just want you women to know that your all a healthy lot of great looking women. I'm not trying to weird anyone out, but just know that (if you don't already) that you are all pretty hot. So I want all of you to go home hug up to your husbands, boyfriends, girl friends, cats, dogs, or whatever the case my be and enjoy being who you are. So that's it. Now I'm gonna go watch platton or braveheart, or something with blood spray to get my testosterone levels back up to full but I mean what I say. You are all a classy bunch of gals.

(And no I haven't been drinking again.)

holy hot, ripped and muscular, lady!
Congrats!

thanks burner! :)

Red Dragon.. your a sweetheart, even if you have a hard time to admit it, but you do have a soft side. I think I speak for myself and all the other wonderful ladies that we appreciate the kind words and support! :D
now Im off to find something to cuddle into... hmmmm I think I have a teddy bear around here somewhere! lol

Back