• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice on Cutting or Bulking....

wilwhite180

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, looking for some advice on cutting versus bulking. I am 5'11" 178 lbs. Haven't measured my body fat yet, but I'd say possibly 15%, although that's a ballpark guess based on what I've seen on this forum. I am wondering if I should cut or bulk??

Also, does anyone have a good meal plan that they use for bulking, or cutting for that matter, that has the foods changing in between each meal. I love the protein so I don't mind taking two or three of those per day, but I do mind having 12 eggs a day and 16 oz of chicken. Once per day would be fine for those.

Should I do any cardio during the bulking or cutting???

Any information on your plans that have worked would help, and I have already been to read about the posts Jodi has, which have been very helpful and I'm learning alot more about nutrition, but I'm just looking for a little bit more flexibility in the meals.

thanks everyone

I threw up a pick to help with the body fat guess, keep in mind, I was hammered, which would explain the no shirt in the dead of winter..I'm the one on the right...thanks everyone.....

Last edited:
It's up to you whether you bulk or cut, personally I would never go above 15% bf, but that is just me.

I use cardio during cutting, but not bulking I see that as a contradiction.

Advice? Eat six or more small clean meals per day high in protein. You're welcome to look at my diet, but you really need to figure out for yourself the type of diet you need, calories, macros, etc. This takes research and experimentation.

well, I guess my main question with the food is this.

Let's say I have eaten all my meals in a day except one and I have to eat 40 grams of protein, 40 grams of carbs, and 15 for fats.....does it makes a difference what I eat, as long as I attain those three values for carbs, proteins and fats and do not exceed them???? Like if a turkey sandwhich, salad and an apple had the same as that stuff, verus what my meal plan I got online says, which it might say eat 5 eggs and an egg white with some beef. Can I eat either??? or is there something special about the eggs and beef????

Well it really all depends on your comfort level with your body fat percentage. If you feel like you wouldn't mind gaining some more fat for lean mass, then go ahead. It's a hard question to answer because it all depends on personal preference. Personally I never go above 15% for bulks, and if I do I incorporate week-long mini-cuts to compensate.

Peace.

There is a shopping list of some good foods in the Sticky called Guide to Cutting and Bulking at the top of this forum. They should help you choose appropriate foods.

Back