• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whey Isolate, Protein Blend. What Order?

NeedMuscleMass

Finally Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I currently have EAS Precision Protein and ON Pro complex.

I take the ON when i wake up and before bed

I take the EAS after a workout.

Should i be using a protein blend in morning?

Does anyone recomend changing brands because both are running low.

Thanks

Yes. I always use aprotein blend in the morning. The only thing better is waking up in themiddle of the night and drinking a shake.

Changing brands is up to you. I can only tell you what I prefer. I have had/tried a ton of different proteins. I like the Optimum Pro Complex, bit it is a bit expensive for the amount you get and especially if your drinking it twice a day. For my morning shake I just drink normal ON whey(choc.) 3 scoops. Thats over 65g in the morn. Plus at www.bulknutrition.com under the fitness link you can get 10LB bag for 40$. After I workout I prefer Dorians Pro Peptide, or Met-Rx. I also drink Dorians or Met-Rx before bed. You can also add a scoop of ON whey to the Met-Rx for added protein. I had a link for the Met-Rx 20 packs for 25$ and now I cant find it! All I can find is the 20 packs for 34.99$ :mad: :fire:

Oops. It says Muscle and Fitness promo. Then there is a ink there next to it. In the middle of the page. It will give you a code for 7$ off a 10lb bag of optimum. If you still cant find it I can try and past a direct link.

Definitely whey post work-out, a blend any other time is ideal, personally I use whey in the morning as well, but it's along with my oatmeal and some milk. Currently at night I use an egg protein.

Prince-- what kind of egg protein do you use?

Im currently using the blended for during the day and at night, then the 100%whey post workout. What are the advantages of the egg protien over something like Pro Blend?

Back