• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

m 1-t

jaydawg73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just started my first cycle of m 1-t. I am cycling it with 4 ad for two weeks then one week off with 6-oxo, then back on for another 3 weeks then 2 weeks fo 6 -oxo at the tail end. 1st week i am taking 10 mg fir first week then 20 second week and so forth. does this cycle sound good and is there a good time of day to take m 1-t,4ad and should it be taken on empty stomach or with meal?

I am not a fan of the 2 on 2 off .......espically 4ad....it makes no sense to run 4ad for anything less than 4 weeks sense it dosent kick in till week 2 at the soonest... Alot of people will argue with me, but if your gonna run it...run it for the complete cycle..

something good would be 4ad 6 weeks
m1t 3 weeks

the m1t would kick start the cycle...like how gear users use Dbol or Drol to kick start thiers..the longer 4ad might help ya hold some of them gains from the m1t...

Thanks Rabbit . will do so with the 4-ad. how much 4 ad would be sufficient?. I am takin 50 mg a day. or should i up it?

oral .. ethergels from molecular nutrition

i honestly think 50 is alil low...have you done a cycle before? or are you running m1t as your first cycle ever??(i hope not cause m1t is abit much for a first cycle)

If you reacted well to low dosages of 4ad on a earlier cycle go ahead and run it like that...Step it up to 100mg at least otherwise..

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
have you done a cycle before? or are you running m1t as your first cycle ever??(i hope not cause m1t is abit much for a first cycle)

Why is this? What would YOU recommend for a first ph cycle.

Well..think about it like this....for the most part ...after your first cycle your cycles afterward will have to probably be alittle stronger to get the job done...your gonna gain alot on your first cycle(if done right) anyway..so whynot do some of the meat and potatoes first ph stacks of 1AD and 4AD....or 1t and 4ad.

more importantly, as a first cycle you are less aware on how your body will react to the drugs...You could be hella sensitive and gain 10 pounds on a tiny 1ad 4ad stack(possibly wasteing all that m1t as overkill)...or you could be sides sensitive and get gyno signs from almost no 4ad at all...Haveing a good idea on what your body is going to do is the most valueble thing a first stack gives you....

now a sceneario...what if hes majorly sides sensitive and dosent know it..so he dosent have nolva on hand, and isnt familiar with what his body is doin....He just started a cycle with chances of big sides...he might not realise liver damage(or even get blood work for that matter), or not notice gyno symptoms...and when he finally notices he posts "HELP GOT GYNO" in a frantic manner...

Im not in any way saying this will happen to him, even if it is a first cycle(and im not sure if it is or not)....he may be takeing exactly what he needs....but he would know that alittle better if he took more baby steps cycle wise

Wow, thats good info thanks :thumb:

More Q's. The Tamoxifen Citrate on powernutrition, 1ml=20mg. What would you recommend the dossage for this be if running a M 1-T cycle like this:
2 weeks on 20mg/ed
1 off (nolva dossage ed?)
2 weeks on 20mg/ed
2 off (**)
2 weeks on 20mg/ed
3 off (**)

Also will the nolva mentioned be strong enough to counter any gyno symptoms? And if so what is recommended dossage ed?

IML Gear Cream!
hmm that should come from someone more experienced than i...i would think 20mg ED as pct is fine...

as for gyno symptoms most people run nolva to kill off gyno once they see signs...I myself dont wanna run anti e's during cycle(unless is see symptoms) cause estrogen helps gains...

So what your saying is keep the nolva for PCT and run 6-OXO during cycle? Also I just want an opinion. I know you know more than I thats why I am asking :nut: lol

Do you know what recommended dose would be ED if gyno did appear? (using the nolva liquid from powernutrition)

well i wouldnt run 6oxo at all(not cause it dosent work, cause nolva works better and is cheaper)...but if you have it run it at its reccomended dosage for pct....

during cycle id run nothing, unless i was sides sensitive

gyno wise..Id highball it and run 80 to 100mg a day till signs die

Ok thanks. I will probably run some 1-ad and then break into m 1-t.

One study showed that more time was better for PCT as opposed to more dose, so 20mg nolva may well be just dandy.

m-1-t (1-testosterone) does not aromatize into estrogen at a high rate gyno shouldn't be a problem. So save the Nolva for PCT. Now I've heard of people being more worried about gyno with 4-ad, but even then I'd imagine you'd have to be predisposed to it.

yeah i have ran a 1 ad cycle about 6 mopnths ago and had no problems with it and now ready for the big bang. will up my dosage of 4 ad to 100 mg for 6 weeks. go 3 weeks on m1-t at 10 mg first week to 20 mg second and third week. then get off of it and take 6-oxo for two weeks and back on m1-t for another 2 followed by another 2 week of 6 oxo. now does that sound reasonable to take?

Another thing kinda related and funny. I just started my stack 3 days ago and yesterday was putting it good to my girl and she went to swallow me and said I tasted like medicine. then she asked me if I was suppin anything. Just told her she got herself a free shot of test free of charge. teehee

Originally posted by SJ69
but even then I'd imagine you'd have to be predisposed to it.

I would agree, people assume the worst, which in a way is fine I suppose but in that case why dont they think they are going to drop dead of liver failure too. People seem to believe with absolute certainty that anything that aromitizies is going to give them boobs.

Originally posted by jaydawg73
will up my dosage of 4 ad to 100 mg for 6 weeks.

Not enough.......................
Oral dosage should be 800+ a day and td dosage around 300+

its why i never liked any of the ether gels...not enough horomone to do much without takeing a frig ton of caps..think about it like this...If you inject 4ad a good cycle would be around 1000-2000mg a week...now transdermal is like 40-50%(not sure of the exact numbers so these are ruff) as effective as inject...meaning only half really gets in your bloodstream...so have to take more to equal the inject

now oral is even less(like 20%) so to get the amount of horomone into your blood you need....you have to take ALOT...

Originally posted by SJ69
m-1-t (1-testosterone) does not aromatize into estrogen at a high rate gyno shouldn't be a problem. So save the Nolva for PCT. Now I've heard of people being more worried about gyno with 4-ad, but even then I'd imagine you'd have to be predisposed to it.

Its not the aromatization that I personally worry about, its when I come off and my natural test levels are gonna be very low while my estrogen will be higher. This is the cause for worry about gyno.

I get the general idea, but what does PCT stand for :)

Post Cycle Therapy

Thanks Var!! More questions on the way :)

Anytime! Nice sig btw. :thumb:

Thanks Var!!

Back